• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers in or near Ocala!!!

Avery

Smash Cadet
I'm a melee/brawl player from Louisiana who's in Ocala for the month of June, possibly the whole summer, and I am really unfamiliar with the ocala and even cent. fla scenes, so if anyone would like to arrange something or get in touch with me, please PM to exchange numbers, or AIM me @ RedTurnsWhite

I hope to get responses from anyone here, for I dont have a setup or location to play at. And I am very interested in meeting florida smashers as well as attending future orlando tourneys. (Missing the one tomorrow unfortunately). So please hit me up if/when you see this and spread the word!!!

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
Nah man, there's a few more. White Bread plays Melee and goes to tournaments, so does Sikass and his friend. They SHOULD be posting lol but I never see them do it, maybe because they have lives I dunno. Where you at Ocala?

Whoman

Smash Rookie
Whitebread and Sikass are def from Ocala, i visit them every now and then. good peeeeeeeeps

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
Hopefully one is gonna happen before he leaves, we don't have many options in Ocala lol. The best idea I thought of is everyone who wants to participate to pitch in for a hotel so we could all just play smash there. Supposedly White Bread might have a plan on a way we can smash for free but we will see about that because its not confirmed. If anyone has any ideas or a place we can smash at that would be great!

Avery

Smash Cadet
Well Im sure one will happen before I leave, and if not Im sure I will get to meet everyone separately or something. I havent worked it out yet, but assuming I can come up with the money, I'll probably be in Ocala until August with the exception of a week and a few days or so from June 28th-July 8th (assuming everything goes exactly according to plan.) But if anyone is interested in just friendlies and non-gather everyone together playing, try to contact me I guess. Im very grateful this town is trying to organize something, but Im dieing to play asap =/, also thx to cash mooney for offering to play whenever, although he lives far enough away to where I cant go often >_<.

Pritch

Smash Lord
You got access to wheels, Avery? Hit up gainesville, if there's still people there for the summer.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Whitebread if you have a car thats going..lets carpool, so far I'm taking Godmeowmix and Cash mooney...so yee if you're going to FG by yourself, or with people, i have 2 seats in my car...10 bucks a seat..if you're interested :) BTW saw you at planet fitness today mang, lol.

Top Bottom