• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers in London

CEObrainz

Smash Cadet
NNID
CEObrainz
Hey guys!

I was thinking of setting up a small tournament, minuscule fee's, get people into the game around where I live. I've got the venue(100+), TV's, Wii's and other stuff sorted, so I was wondering how many members on this site actually live in London and would be willing to come to such a tournament. Everything is ready apart from a date as we still need an estimation of how many people we are setting up for.

So who's interested?

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Hey, I live in East London!
Where is your tourney at? I might be able to come if the journey isn't too far.

CEObrainz

Smash Cadet
NNID
CEObrainz
Hopefully in Catford, although choosing the right venue hasn't proved to be as easy as I thought...

CEObrainz

Smash Cadet
NNID
CEObrainz
Yea....I just managed to join today, so I think I'll wait awhile before finalising everything.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
We already have a regular event set up and its very easy to get to
I will try my best to support you if you do decide to host though :)

Hoe4u

Smash Cadet
Catford's not far from Croydon Feather, about an hour by bus. Best choice is 75 bus to lewisham and its neighbours to there. It's close to where me and Ixis live too. What venues in Catford have you looked at so far?

:phone:

Feather

Smash Cadet
Ah that's alright. Like G~P said we already have a regular event which is really good at that. But I would also support whatever you have planned especially as Catford is not too far from Croydon so that's alright.

BlizzyWolf

Smash Cadet
NNID
BlizzyWuff
One of my good friends lives in Catford so I know that area a bit and how to get there, sounds good Im up for it :3

CEObrainz

Smash Cadet
NNID
CEObrainz
I've decided that I am not hosting in Catford after all and I will post in the tournament section when I finalise some details. But I'm more likely going to host at Gamerbase in Piccadilly Circus. It's going to be an annual event and hopefully I can create enough hype about it in time to draw in the masses.

I'm going to be doing Melee, Brawl and Project M to keep everyone happy.....

Top Bottom