• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers in Huntington Beach?

Ultemaj1c

Smash Rookie
A small Smash community is looking for new players in the Hungtington Beach.

We're bascially just players who attend a high school and have made a club that plays Melee as a subculture :p

We've also been hosting tourneys at our school and at friends' houses, even against other schools.

So if you're in the Huntington Beach area and you wanna set up a tourney or just play against new players, send me a PM...

... or email me at uLtEmAj1C@gmail.com.

Smashers in Fountain Valley, Westminster, or Garden Grove would work, too.

^_^

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
Me and a bunch of guys in irvine play alot.. just IM me or something to get a smashfest going (MVC2king1255)

Ultemaj1c

Smash Rookie
The tourneys that I hold in school are usually after school (since we run on block schedule, we get out earlier on periods that are free).

And also, they're usually on Wednesdays...

I think the next one we're having is just an exhibition thingy so we can pick who can go to the tourney against that other school (there's so many of them, I have to start weeding >.<)

That'll be the week that we all get back from Winter Break.

Top Bottom