• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers in Elk Grove, CA?

rrAWR

Smash Rookie
Is their any melee players in Elk Grove around like 14-18 because im not tryin to have some 25 year old guy coming to my house. Im just trying to get a little better at melee and i cant find a lot of smashers in elk grove.

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
Is their any melee players in Elk Grove around like 14-18 because im not tryin to have some 25 year old guy coming to my house. Im just trying to get a little better at melee and i cant find a lot of smashers in elk grove.
Telling us what state that is would help. Go into the regional zones sub-forum and ask there.

Big Daddy Josh

Smash Apprentice
What's wrong with being 25? :( I live in Stockton, CA which is like 30min south of Elk Grove, and I also know a good size Melee community in the Sacramento area.

rrAWR

Smash Rookie
What's wrong with being 25? :( I live in Stockton, CA which is like 30min south of Elk Grove, and I also know a good size Melee community in the Sacramento area.
Sorry, i didn't mean to offend but im only like 16 so i dont think my parents would be to cool letting someone of that age into my house

Big Daddy Josh

Smash Apprentice
Yea that's true I guess. It's just weird for me to hear that. In my mind I feel young still, and I know I'm a dad and have a fiance, I don't actually feel "old" lol. but if you have facebook, search for the NorCal Melee group and the Sacramento Smash group and join them.

St_Steady

Smash Rookie
Ha if only this was a couple years ago and I was into melee. Used to live in Elk Grove. Moved back to highlands though.

Check out the sac smash page on Facebook, they have a regular tourney there so there's definitely players you can probably find in your area from the tourney or the page.

bootynips

Smash Rookie
my friends and I are 16 and we know a dude and his brother who are 17 and like 20 that we play with too. I go to FHS so if you go there that would be a sick coincidence too

Utter

Smash Rookie
I play

Top Bottom