• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers in Eastern Sweden?

Unoriginal

Smash Rookie
NNID
Unoriginal127
3DS FC
4699-6536-9327
More specifically Stockholm.

I've been trying to improve myself the last couple of months, but I have nobody to play with that is at around my level or above, so I am currently limited as how I can improve. Any idea where/how I can find more smashers?

EDIT: I should also mention that I can't travel to tournaments that are not in the city due to busy schedule.

Last edited:

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
Facebook has pretty much become the place for European communities(with the exception of Germany afaik), it's the place to be as a smasher now

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
I knew Sweden had a forum as well, but so does most countries(RIP smashnorge), but I got the impression that facebook has become the main platform for most communities

Dr. Krumm

Smash Apprentice
More specifically Stockholm.

I've been trying to improve myself the last couple of months, but I have nobody to play with that is at around my level or above, so I am currently limited as how I can improve. Any idea where/how I can find more smashers?

EDIT: I should also mention that I can't travel to tournaments that are not in the city due to busy schedule.
Hi! Krumm here! I'm a part of the Stockholm Brawlers in Stockholm!

We'd love to play with you! And don't let the name fool you, we DO play melee as well, and PM.... and even 64 if we feel like it. Send me a message if you're interested, or contact any one of us through facebook.

Last edited:

Theberzerker

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1006-0803-5110
I'm about to start a scene in Gävleborg.
As well as tourney streams, yt uploads etc..

I have a feeling that Swedish Smash will blossom within a year :4pacman:

Top Bottom