• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers In Chicagoland Area

J_Deez

Smash Rookie
I'm new to smashboards, and new to the smash scene in general. I'm going to be in Evanston, just north of Chicago until Jan 5th. None of my friends here really smash, and I'm looking to better my skills in SSB64 and SSBM, and meet some smashers from my area. I have setups for all the games, and I am working on getting Project M and a Nintendo Network setup. If anyone wants to smash please hit me up!

Annex

Smash Ace
Hi!
We have a pretty active 64 community in Chicago. Since you're only here for a bit it'd probably just be easiest to add you to the skype group, which is where we plan our smashfests.
You can add me (moannex) and I'll add you to the group.

J_Deez

Smash Rookie
Hi!
We have a pretty active 64 community in Chicago. Since you're only here for a bit it'd probably just be easiest to add you to the skype group, which is where we plan our smashfests.
You can add me (moannex) and I'll add you to the group.
will do, sounds good

"Shion"

Smash Ace
NNID
Shion_Sensei
Im out in the NW suburbs and play P:M and sometimes Melee.

I'd love to play you, broham.

Top Bottom