• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers in Bloomington/Normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamut

Smash Cadet
There has to be some people who attend ISU and Heartland that smash. I searched but nothing came up.

Ness_Superfair

Smash Rookie
Hey, Ill be attending ISU next fall and I can drive to Bloomington (its about 1.3hr drive) but I go there to party sometimes! Ill definately go for smash anyday! my sn is miniguy123

Megaman1986

Smash Cadet
I've been a townie here for most of my life, but am currently living on campus. I'm decent, and I know a number of other good/average players.. I've played Adam (hoefler?) a number of times, but haven't for a few months.

I sent you a PM, hit me up. AIM screen is yeggsnham .

My roommate Brad works at The Coffeehouse in downtown Normal, if you're familiar with it. His boss openly invited us to host tournaments in the basement of the store, which we are currently organizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom