• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers close to Chester, Virginia.

TheSilentAmp

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheSilentAmp
3DS FC
1246-9215-5468
I was actually kinda nervous to make this thread, but... Looking for more people to play Smash with in my area. I live in Chester, Virginia. Driving long distances is sorta an issue, but short drives are relatively okay. Sooo... Yeah. I mostly play Melee and Project M, but I'll also play Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS. I'm mostly hoping for Melee and Project M though because Sm4sh can be played online relatively well since the online is a LOT better than Brawl's was. But yeah. Any smashers close to the Chester, Virginia area?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Laserbeamed

Smash Cadet
I am from Chester. Was hoping to get into 4 with people since I don't play online but I am up for Melee/PM.

Starbuck

Smash Rookie
It's a bit of a late reply but I live in Chester. I'm always having to travel to Midlothian and Charlottesville to fest but I'm looking for people closer by. If you ever want to play melee/PM give me a heads up. There is a public tabletop game store I always have as a venue so nobody will think it's shady lol

MarioFX

Smash Rookie
Mods you can delete this post I made

Last edited:

Starbuck

Smash Rookie
If either of you are okay with traveling to Hopewell (about/20 minutes south of Richmond), I have a great venue and we can get a fest going sometime? Tuesdays and Thursdays are the best but any time will work.

MarioFX

Smash Rookie
Mods you can delete this post I made

Last edited:

xY0D4

Smash Rookie
id be down not to far at all, just give me the details, school and work is always and issue, but if im free then hell yea.

Starbuck

Smash Rookie
I'm actually going to start a weekly fest in Hopewell. I'll post some information here when it's more set in stone but it's going to be either Tuesday or Thursday nights. We had one a week ago and had 7 people show up so there's definitely a lot of interest.

Laserbeamed

Smash Cadet
Ah what the heck lol. Cities ~20 minutes from Chester keep siphoning people away. We must build a scene dang it.

Laserbeamed

Smash Cadet
Genesis 3 got me ridiculously hyped for Smash again. Any of you guys still around? Let's do this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom