• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smasher Map (Brawl)

Life

Smash Hero
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...187143810735524995.0004a138cafb7e6848de3&z=19

I don't think anyone's tried this yet.

Basically, what I did is I made a map in Google Maps and allow anyone to edit it. Tag your general location, maybe say a little about yourself... whatever you want to do (just don't delete anyone else's pins, OR I'LL FIND YOU :mad:)

The point is that new players can find out how big the smash scene in their general area is (kinda like those nighttime satellite maps where you can see the light coming from people's houses) and know who to talk to.

I'll add a Melee version as well later, but I want to see if this one catches on first.

And spread the word, of course, not a ton of people visit Brawl General.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ooh cool idea =] like the global smasher compendium that simna had for melee in the old days. ill add myself

Top Bottom