• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashcon BR Monthly #1

smash-con

Smash Journeyman
Welcome to the new BR monthly
sponsored and run by

LAZER TAG

9/30/12
5871 South Sherwood Forest Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA 70816
TO-Rab%n

Venue fee-Free
Tournaments-$5 each

Payouts

1st-60%
2nd-30%
3rd-10%

Schedule
11am-Brawl Singles
12pm-Mario Kart Wii
1pm-Smash N64 Singles
2pm-Clay Fighters
3pm-Melee Singles
6pm-Close

NOTE: This new monthly will be run at the first Sunday of every month proceeding this one. THE NEXT MONTHLY WILL BE OCT 7TH. The reason for these back to back monthlies is that we're trying to get everything setup perfectly for you the player and have this LA state circuit just right. Since this Monthly takes priority over the Slidell monthly Slidell's will be cancelled in order to organize this BR event. In Oct Slidell will start up again along with Hammond and Marksville.

BSP

Smash Legend
70% is a little first heavy imo. If you're only going to payout top 3, I'd go 60/30/10

But anyway, nice to see BRMs still going.

Roboturner

Smash Journeyman
the next monthly will be october 7th? I'm trying to make more tournaments outside of mobile and baton rouge is the closest, so i'll definitely try to make this one

smash-con

Smash Journeyman
We look forward to seeing you all this Weekend and are attempting to move the next monthy to the 6th. (Saturday) Even though it would be very short notice we realise how many of you want it on Saturday. (If not all of you)
We'll have an update on the situation come this Sunday.

Top Bottom