• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashCast #4 We're Back

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
SmashCast#4 We’re Back and So is E3!

We squeezed the cast out as soon as possible.

In the SmashCast, an old <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBoFKSPFXOc" target="_blank">E3 smash video</a> is discussed.

F

falcofuku69

Finally was able to listen to it…great obsevation skills guys…keep up the good work(are you guys keeping track of how many of my posts are getting deleated. Ive must have broken a record or something)

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
Don’t worry about the post deleting thing. We’ll be transitioning to our new home soon enough.

K

Karleko

Well, I hope they do realease a new trailer.

I think I’m the only one who doesn’t want to see a demo of Brawl on E3. For some reason I don’t want to see anyone playing Brawl before it’s released, unless offcourse Sakurai would be playing against Miyamoto, then it’d be fine.

K

Karleko

I wonder if we’ll still get an update 1 hour and 25 min from now

F

falcofuku69

should i reserve it or buy it for 5 million yen on ebay

H

homelessvagrant

What about information released about little mac. Viewtiful Joe, yes because he works just for brawl. Lucario would be better than deoxsys because of his natural fighting type. fawful is cool. Will there be trophies in Brawl? I don’t remember released info about trophies.

S

Someone

If trophies are already an item, it seems unlikely. However, there may be trophies except they aren’t. As in they may not be known as trophies.

H

homelessvagrant

What will you collect rag dolls in this game. Lol, master hand can beat the real smash bros. so he beats up a stuffed toy instead. Except that he lost -_-. What kind of boss is that?!?

H

homelessvagrant

I think that’s what they were.
Smash bros is to me the best game but the story sucks beyond belief.

H

homelessvagrant

Yeah, it was lame. i think they could of had a beginning scene with Mario sniffing dope while riding a flying pikachu against a horde of angry slippers and still had the same affect

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
“You can pick a anime character. I’ll make fuun of you if you pick a anime character, but you can pick a anime character.”=hilarious, lmfao! ahh…viewful joe games aren’t gonna be made anymore=Clover departnment of Capcom closes. Good podcast though, but odd character picks=confuses me, lol! XD

H

homelessvagrant

Odd character picks, those charcters were awesome (except lame coming out of your local pokeball Deoxys). I’m sorry Kirbykid, It just was never meant to be.

F

falcofuku69

I think Inuyasha or a character from Bleach will be in brawl

H

homelessvagrant

Actually looking at it at a technical stand point the characters most likely appearing in brawl (oppinion aside, I want tanooki suit mario, Marowak, and Viewtiful Joe) are:

King dedede
Krystal
Diddy Kong
Ike
Windwaker Link
Sonic
an earthbound/mother character (probably Poo or Ninten)
Little mac or Bald bull
Lucario or Blaziken (never Deoxys)
Ridley
Captain Olimar
Fawful

and less likely but still possible:
Wolf
Andy (of advanced wars fame)
Lip (builds the female basis and more uncommon character)
Some sort of mii incarnation

F

falcofuku69

How about Inuyasha…ADAMENT SHARDS, BLADES OF BLOOD, WINDSCAR, final smash&gt; BACKLASH WAVE

H

homelessvagrant

or what about Tony the tiger, we already got his taunt down. They’rrrrrrrrrre great!

H

homelessvagrant

Polly pocket, that’s your new character right there, If they don’t put my girl in brawl than I’ll be so P.O.ed.

H

homelessvagrant

I think it’s been about two weeks now. No smashcast it seems

S

Super Smash Brothers Blog » Blog Archive » Wreakin

[…] might remember way back on SmashCast #4 how the crew discussed the possibility that Brawl was running a new physics engine. Or you might […]

Top Bottom