• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashbros.com background white: DOCTOR MARIO RETURNING?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cort

Apple Head
There are some ridiculously lame posts in this thread which balance out the rare ridiculously awesome ones.

={

Cort

Apple Head
methinks if a trend of actually good ones doesn't continue, it's a good idea to finally close this topic >___>

/motivation for good ones

47drift

Smash Journeyman
joke thread,Needs to be closed now.
Because you have no sense of humor to make out any of the jokes in this thread? Get some air, buddy.

And what makes you think you can enforce rules upon the boards with only 17 posts? Sounds iffy to me.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
LOL did somebody with 60 posts and a join date of october 2007 just tell somebody he cant talk because he only has 17 posts?

WWWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWWW

Kokaloo

Smash Apprentice
Because you have no sense of humor to make out any of the jokes in this thread? Get some air, buddy.

And what makes you think you can enforce rules upon the boards with only 17 posts? Sounds iffy to me.
And you're any different than him..?

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Heck, I try ;P And well, at least I'm trying to defend the thread at all, instead of pointing out other peoples falsities :x

Back on-topic, let's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom