• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBrawl.com

S

smash fan #100000

or that each character has more than one super move!!! and you got to unlock it to use it…or make a combo just before execute the super move and depending on the conmbo you do, the super move you will realize!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that would be totally coooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

smash fan #100000

and master hand and/or crazy hand as secret characters and control them with the reomte control of Wii, man, that would be amazing and totally cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

smash fan #100000

or what ideas or opinion do you have about some unlockable moves, that the suits have their own moves and to uunlock ech exclusive move for each one… hey or mabe they could be like custom robo! that you decide what move would realize the character when you do the b or a moves and you selectit frrom a munu and put it on the side of the button you`d like and make your personalized character!!! do you understand???
what do you think about it or what opinion do you have??

T

The Mario fan Boy

I’m most intreasted in Pit and Metaknight just cause they are the coolest.

B

boo

but i want bowser JR. and Ridley (from metroid… but I think every one knows)

T

The Mario fan Boy

I think that Krystal is a necessity to the super smash scene and should be a character in brawl.

Other characters in brawl should be Koopa, daisy, waluigi and Ray 01.

S

smash fan #100000

mario fan boy, you are an idiot don`t think you are the one that knows most of smsh because you don´t, actually I know waaaaaaay more than you (and maybe someonehere knows a lot more than you an me) don`t be stupid one way to prove that is to say you that daisy is alredy in smash (melee) as a custome for peach; and don`t just think on mario and more mario characters think on other thing on more characters like sonic,megaman, or onilink or someone else,oh, and just try to think yourself superior again and I turn you to peaces… and that goes for everyone!!!

S

smash fan #100000

now returning to the theme, wolf would be great and ridley too, but you gotta acept it, pit is the coolest guy just likr metaknight

B

boo

I know meta knight and pit is cool but this game needs ridley because there needs to be more metroid characters and there needs king dedede and it does need new moves for ganon (if he makes it in the game)

T

The Mario fan Boy

Who do you think you are smash fan # 100000. Your not a threat so stop trying. Thinking that you can control everyone and saying that you can turn me or anyone to pieces is just RETARTED. And for the record I PROBABLY DO KNOW MORE ABOUT SMASH THAN YOU maybe not everyone but i’m pritty sure more than you.

Ohh and Daisy isn’t in smash melee sure Peach has a costume that makes her look like Daisy but it’s still Peach. Plus Mario has an outfit that makes him look like Wario but does that mean Wario is in that game? You tell me.

T

The Mario fan Boy

Oh one more thing, I said who I wanted in Brawl and I’m not changing my suggestions anytime soon………So deal with it!!!!!!

S

smash fan #100000

then prove that you know more than me, common prove it

S

smash fan #100000

and peach looks exactly like daisy and what you say about mario looking as wario does not compare with how peach looks like daisy you have to change your suggestins because your going to be reeeeally deceptioned when brawl release

T

The Mario fan Boy

Daisy doesn’t look enough like Peach to prove that Daisy is in the game, look at them in Mario kart:Double Dash or Mario Power Tennis or even Super Mario strikers, there’s a difference. Plus Peach only dies her hair brown and wears a dress that Daisy would wear, but it is in fact still Peach.

S

smash fan #100000

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh……………but then ok, imagine that daisy is in smash, which attacks would she use? I can just imagine she as a clone of peach

T

The Mario fan Boy

Daisy is way more of a tomboy, with an ego to her personality, I guess, plus Peach seems to have more of a girly heart style while Daisy seems to be more into flowers, instead of a turnip she would pull out a flower instead and maybe she wouldn’t float at all instead her umbrella shouts up way higher and when she swoops down she swoops ona straighter angle, thats all I can think of right know.

S

smash fan #100000

…………………… it would suck, practically a clone because the clones are diferent in sense of effect or lenght and with that it would be a perfect clone

T

The Mario fan Boy

If Daisy were in smash I guess it would be logical to have her similar to Peach, But Nintendo is the king of creativity. If Nintendo puts Daisy in smash than she would have some obvous similarities but she would also have very dramaticly different moves that completly change her playing style. Like instead of Peach Bomber (side-B) Daisy could have a sort of combination attack like Roy and Marth.

S

smash fan #100000

mmmmmmmmmmmmhmhhh…….that change my mind… bu she`s not necesary (enough mario universe`s characters)

S

smash fan #100000

with wario in, then waluigi is in too cuz is like puting mario and not puting luigi, that would be freakin stupid don`t you think? so it`s the same with wario waluigi, which are 2 more characters from mario`s universe and that`s 9 mario characters…it`s more than enough for me, and if they put more then it could bother some fans

T

The Mario fan Boy

It would be a real dissapointment if Luigi wasn’t in (he just has to be in…..he just has to).

I guess your right 9 Mario characters is crossing the line. even if they all deserve a spot in the game. It would defeninatly bother me.

S

smash fan #100000

mmmmmmhh….. something says me that this game (brawl) is going to be pushed back until finallsof 2007 or later, so it would be better than what it would be if it wasnt pushed back… but who knows

D

dude

so………what now. I wish they added more Characters like super Mario, dark link. NOT: Megaman. and take OFF Ness!!!!He sucks!

S

smash fan #100,000

I am refering to dude, every character in the game is used at least by one guy

Top Bottom