• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashbox or B0xx?

Malistir

Smash Cadet
I am thinking about buying a smashbox/b0xx but not sure which one to get. I asked around in their respective discords but the answers I got were extremely biased. "The smashbox/b0xx is a straight upgrade from the b0xx/smashbox" was basically the summary for the answers I got. A lot of contradictory info also arised from me asking so I decided to go here. I plan to primarily use it for melee. Any advice on which one I should get? Please no "get a GC controller" answers.

gogurtpeachy

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
GOGU#750
It's going to be tough to find unbiased answers. I'm not super researched on the topic, but B0xx has been a bit more controversial and is banned more often than smashbox, which is a major bump for smashbox. I have a friend who has a smashbox and he seems to like it and he does well. Honestly both are fine and you would probably preform just as well on either one as long as your comfortable, so the best answer is to just get whichever one you want.

DDRC

Smash Apprentice
I would go with the smashbox, like the guy above me said, b0xx is controversial at some tourneys and in general i know a lot more people that use the smashbox but take my word with a grain of salt

Top Bottom