• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards's Most Wanted DLC Newcomer Day 5: Bandanna Waddle Dee vs. Bass

Who do you WANT more?

• Bandanna Waddle Dee (Kirby)

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Bass (Mega Man)

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bob Bills

Smash Cadet
We have way too many Mega Man characters as it is... We need more KIRBEH! :dedede:

Also, Doc beat Infantry by 2 points last I checked...
When I typed in the scores, Doc was ahead by one.

Anyway, sorry for the typo, should be Day 15. Trying to edit titles from mobile devices is a pain in the neck, and I fixed one typo by bringing another typo.

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
When I typed in the scores, Doc was ahead by one.

Anyway, sorry for the typo, should be Day 15. Trying to edit titles from mobile devices is a pain in the neck, and I fixed one typo by bringing another typo.
Oh no, it is fine. I apologize if I sounded like an ass. I just wanted to bring it your attention. ;)

BnW Lock

Smash Cadet
Had to look up to Bass was and he looks really stupid so i picked waddle dee.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
While the Bass Treble fusion would make a cool final smash, I've wanted a character in smash that uses a spear since Fire Emblem Seven released shortly after Melee. (To be fair I wanted all three lords from that playable, Hector with Axe, Lyn with ninja AT skills, and Eliwood on a horse with a spear.)

Lucimar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Callin
3DS FC
1332-8783-7823
Voted for Bandanna Dee because he's one of my most wanted characters and I think he would be cool as Smash's first spear user.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Looks like the spear is a weapon of Bass Deestruction. :troll:

...I'll show myself out.

:231:

Top Bottom