• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards suggestions

Nice ideas?

• No - I don't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

12.5voltSenpai

Smash Rookie
NNID
MasterHector
3DS FC
3308-4758-8536
Hey,
Smashboards is a damn good site. It's easy to navigate and has lots of nice features. However, there is always a way something can be improved so I think there should be a "site discussion and feedback thread".

What this thread would do would allow users to discuss Smashborards as a site, suggest things to make it better to use and more. I'm only posting this here as there isn't actually a thread to do so.

Another suggestion I have (that would be posted on this new thread if it existed!) would be a "chatroom feature". There could be chatrooms in a similar way to forum topics but it would (obviously) be live so users could chat about things in real time. It would also make matchmaking a whole lot easier.

They are minor, but I'd like to see what you think of them. Please leave opinions below!

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
This doesn't exactly belong here. You'd be better off suggesting it to an Admin. This section is for new members pretty much.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
As Flight already mentioned, there is a suggestion thread in this forum already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom