• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards is growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
With that logic, you should make a new thread called:

"The Sky is Blue"

Just wondering if people noticed....

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
From now on, I'll just stop replying to your threads. :)

Anyway, these forums have been around forever. If you notice my join date, it was five years ago... and I don't even know how long they've been around since before that. They're far from dead, and with the release of Brawl this year, I'm sure they're get bigger than ever.

Pico2

Smash Apprentice
wow! this is interesting...well at least it is not in the melee section of the forum XD
I know :)

From now on, I'll just stop replying to your threads. :)

Anyway, these forums have been around forever. If you notice my join date, it was five years ago... and I don't even know how long they've been around since before that. They're far from dead, and with the release of Brawl this year, I'm sure they're get bigger than ever.
OK.
I'm almost been here forever too.
:laugh:
I still ok :)

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Unless we decide to delete inactive members, the member count will never go down. We get a few new members every day, so naturally we'd be constantly growing. Which is good, of course; new blood brings new ideas.

If you think it's growing NOW, wait till Smash Brawl comes out.

I'm gonna close this now, since really it just states the obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom