• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Smashboards Falco guide cause none exist [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirFair

Marth tho
Seems like you know what you are talking about, but honestly, just because there isn't a guide doesn't mean that you have to write one. I wouldn't expect a lot of praise, since misinformation is abundant in lower level discussion.

Pixel_

Smash Ace
Include which game you're talking about.

I'm pretty sure you're talking about Melee, but put it in just in case somebody thinks SSB4 Falco laser is the best in the game.

Last edited:

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
Ehh, I'd just wait for mine to be done and published, this is really unprofessionally written and just not great overall. I guess good start, but try to clean it up.
Include which game you're talking about.

I'm pretty sure you're talking about Melee, but put it in just in case somebody thinks SSB4 Falco laser is the best in the game.
If you click on the guide, it clearly states Super Smash Brothers Melee.

Pixel_

Smash Ace
Still don't see it, but if you say so.

It's still weird, though, this is the second time this happened

Last edited:

Pixel_

Smash Ace
Second time what has happened? Also, here's a screenshot.
Oh, that's what you mean. If you access the guide section, usually there's a strip on the top labeled "Applicable Games".
I brought up in another thread that they missed it, but they seemed to imply that it was already there. Not sure if it was or not, though.

I'll stop bringing it up in guides, I guess, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom