• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Capcom Vs. SNK 3

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Ladies and gentlemen, twenty years ago the world was blessed with one of the greatest fighting tournaments ever. Now after the long wait we finally have a continuation…

The world’s greatest fighters will come together in CAPCOM VS. SNK 3!

Okay so I thought it might be fun for us to make a hypothetical roster for a sequel to one of the most underrated fighting game series ever, Capcom Vs. SNK. CvS brought together two of the biggest 2D fighting games manufacturers and put them in a crossover that was not only exciting, but also good enough to back up the hype. It’s been 20 years and the two companies are both pretty much going strong so I think it would be fun to decide what a sequel would be like.

In this thread we’ll decide the roster, stages, bosses, and DLC. Keep in mind that I want to stick to mostly fighting game characters like the previous games. This means that we would probably have mostly King of Fighters and Street Fighter characters but I think we would still have plenty of opportunities to get new series into the mix.

Well does this seem like fun? If so please feel free to join in and we might just be able to make a dream tournament!
CAPCOM
See the source image
Ryu
🇯🇵
See the source image
Ken
🇺🇸
See the source image
Chun-Li
🇨🇳
SNK
See the source image
Kyo
🇯🇵
See the source image
Terry
🇺🇸
See the source image
Ryo
🇯🇵

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Job #1: Submit a Capcom and SNK Newcomer
I thought I’d do a little bit of a “wildcard” job for the first one. Just submit any character who hasn’t been in the series yet, one made by Capcom and one made by SNK. They can be recent or not, that’s your call.

Last edited:
Top Bottom