• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates An Alternate Disney Animated Canon Universe

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Hello everyone
As of recently, I've been obsessed with Alternate Universes regarding Disney due to my frequent visits to AlternateHistory.Com. As such, I was wondering how we, people who are more used to deciding ideas for video games, will handle a movie related project. The thread will update every 3 - 5 Days so I won't get too stressed over job ideas. Please note that you can put existing Disney Movies as suggestions, but if you do, you'll have to specify if it will be the same as that movie in our universe or different and also note that this is only affecting the timeline from the idea for the first movie onwards so Mickey Mouse and stuff will stay the same.

Hang tight, the first job will be ready shortly

Job Timeline

Last edited:

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Job 1: Submit a fairytale to base the first movie off of
Pretty Self Explanatory
Job 2: How many movies in the Disney Animated Canon should Release in the 1930s

Also self explanatory. Just remember, the first movie will be released in 1937​

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Job 1: Hansel and Gretel
I know that Disney had done this recently in timeline terms with Babes in the Woods, but I would be interested to see how Disney would handle a full Hansel and Gretel movie
Job 2: 1 Movie
Same as in the regular timeline

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Job 1: Momotaro

I think it would be cool to start with fairy tales from other cultures than Europe and a good "diversion point" for this timeline. Such a thing would likely be very action focused so that could make this very different from our timeline as well.

Last edited:

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Little Red Riding Hood - 5 votes
Momotaro - 4 votes
Hansel and Gretel - 3 votes

Our first movie will be based by Little Red Riding Hood!

2 Movies - 2 votes
1 Movies - 2 votes

Removing my vote, We will have one film in the 1930s!

Job 3: Submit a title for the movie

Job 4: Submit a plot summary for our first movie

Top Bottom