• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboard vs GameFaqs 15v15 competitive war (for fun of course)

SS3 Chaos

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Presid3nt_Khaos
ALL CREDIT FOR THIS IDEA GOES TO Quinfordmac

Not sure if players here are aware, but there is currently another board that is full of activity regarding to Smash Bros Wii U and we have great players from that board. I've been an active member here on Smashboard since 2008, but haven't posted as often as I have on GameFaqs.

If you guys are willing to get your top 15 players to battle our (GameFaqs) top 15 players in a crew battle that would be great! This is all in fun and to see which board has the greater competition. If anyone is down for this, let me know and we can figure some things out. I post on both boards so I could work as the link between both. I will also post this topic on GameFaqs and vice versa so each respected group of individual players can see what's going on.

GameFAQs vs Smashboards crew battle?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000462-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u-online/71142934#14

If anyone here would like to battle me feel free to add me. My NNID is in my signature.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
  1. Mew2King
  2. ZeRo
  3. Armada
  4. PPMD
  5. MVD
  6. AeroLink
  7. False Sense
  8. aSMa
  9. Strong Bad
  10. Dabuz
  11. Mang0
  12. LFFN
  13. Wizzrobe
  14. Nairo
  15. NAKAT

Smashboards reps are here

Thundering TNT

Smash Cadet
Sounds interesting. I'm on both, but GameFAQs a lot more. I am not very good personally, but I will cheer everyone on. Gotta say though, I think this site would win, especially when you see the list posted by Rocket Raccoon. Not sure who the best on GameFAQs arare, but no way they hold up to that group of people.

sphenco

Smash Cadet
NNID
sphenco
3DS FC
5300-9746-7346
Sounds interesting. I'm on both, but GameFAQs a lot more. I am not very good personally, but I will cheer everyone on. Gotta say though, I think this site would win, especially when you see the list posted by Rocket Raccoon. Not sure who the best on GameFAQs arare, but no way they hold up to that group of people.
Stfu you traitor ;-)

sphenco

Smash Cadet
NNID
sphenco
3DS FC
5300-9746-7346
GameFAQs is in it to win it. What name do you post on from GF?

Kodachi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GhOsT-KoDa
I'll be the cheerleader!

WHOO GO SMASH BOARDS!!! GAMEFAQS MORE LIKE cLUELESS!

Top Bottom