• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashAsia Launched!

When SmashEurope was announced the community was excited to a portal specifically for the European scene. Now it's time for a slightly more overlooked scene to have its time in the spotlight. Introducing SmashAsia! This brand new website aims to be a "dedicated community group in East Asia." with the goal to "not only grow the smash scene, but to keep up with the times and develop optimal ways to run our communities."

The Smash Asia Logo

"Smash tactics and gameplay are constantly being developed, and the organizations of the communities need to stay ahead of the curve as well." they said in a Welcome To SmashAsia article written by Ray Chun. " This includes proper a proper website, a strong online presence, reliable contact information, and well-run tournaments. Everybody involved with SmashAsia’s development is dedicated to this."

To start learning about the Smash scene in Asia be sure to check out the new website or learn about an upcoming event for the scene: X-Smash Philippines. Also be sure to follow SmashAsia on Twitter to keep up to date on the website and upcoming events in the region. Excited for the new website and information on the Asian Smash scene? Let us know in the comments below and stay tuned to Smashboards for more international Smash coverage.

Last edited:

Comments

These will be interesting.I faced US player and My "Family"(In Smash community) the Europeans (I'm German) now I wonder how good the Asians are

"If we can manage to shuffle things into order, and cover all the options, our community will grow in an optimal way, even if we are knocked off course we will sweet spot our recovery to ensure our community really shines"

Sorry... I had to.

Top Bottom