• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashalot 7 7/21/07 San Antonio Tournaments

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
you guys should of rescheuled it for like sunday lol everyone could have gone to both and i could have won 2 smash tournaments instead of 1 :)

I told Betty, and I'll tell you.

you should reschedule, lolz.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
it was me, nike, one of his friends, someone else i dont no and some guy that came from no where that NO ONE knew. confusing?

Felix15c

Smash Journeyman
The only person who was their that you guys would know about besides Suscpect, Nike and myself was Gale.

If anything this was the least stressful tournament I've ever run in my life.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
The only person who was their that you guys would know about besides Suscpect, Nike and myself was Gale.

If anything this was the least stressful tournament I've ever run in my life.
its "suspect" lol

oh and s.o.s you would most likely beat the winner. it was some jiggly main but not as good as jesusfreak

K1T3

Smash Lord
Yeah SOS beats GALE but I mean SOS beats almost everyone in TX. Gale doesn't play much unless I make him, but he's still pretty good. I don't know about him vs JF though...
Go low stress tourneys! RR's are always too fun =)

Top Bottom