• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashalot 6: 6/23/07 San Antonio Tournament

Felix15c

Smash Journeyman
Thanks everybody for coming and here are the results.

1: Smiles
2: Caleb G.
3: JR
4: Savethequeen
5: Fear
5: Bear
7: Fatlikemom
7: Nike20
9: Matt L.
9: Reqy
9: Alan
9: Kyle
13: Bulkyvendor
13: Apple
13: Keven
13: Felix
17: Carlos
17: Fletcher
17: Philip
17: Antonio Lee
17: Phi
17: Isaian

There are no results for teams because not enough people signed up to hold one.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Finally I get a top 8 seed, I can now retire. Now for shout-outs

Felix: Thanks for yet another tourney and screwing up the bracket so I actually advanced two more rounds then before. You were really off on our tourney matches, yet you always won on friendlies.

Caleb G: Your Ice Climbers are too great, I enjoyed losing bad to them (I was the red marth player)

Bear: Our matches were probably my favorite and twice we had to play in both(lol) tourneys. I thought you would get farther but oh well.

Kyle: I really need to ban Mute City just for you :) but your 3-stock comeback on PStadium was incredible.

Fear: omg you made me officially hate fox with a passion, your combos are just too great for me to handle

Mr.C: Thanks for the laughs at the end, I was that guy sitting next to you when you were playing randoms with some other guy (You have the best link I've ever seen)

To random guy in the pink shirt: No thanks for trying to cheat me out on banning random stages, I know never to talk to you again.

Everyone else: sorry if I didn't remember names, there was a lot of new faces in the crowd

SaveTheQueen

Smash Cadet
SHOUT OUTS!!!!

Fletcher - Dude thanks a lot for taking me I had a lot of fun! AINT NO BODY WORKIN <3

Caleb - OH **** I THINK HE'S CALLING THE COPS! IC's arnt even a real character LOL. <3

Smiles - very close man I'll get you next time! :) <3

Felix - thanks for another fun tournament I had loads of fun!

Mr.C/Fear - I love you guys to ****ing much man I will hopefully have time to visit you two and play smash! <3

Bear - Hey gg's man maybe next time we can do the specific matchup you wanted. :(

Reqy - Its always fun man!!! good to see you at the tourny. <3

sorry if I forgot someone but regardless good tourny and I had a great time! :)

Oh and Bluezaft this is SaveTheQueen :)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
SHOUT OUTS!!!!

Fletcher - Dude thanks a lot for taking me I had a lot of fun! AINT NO BODY WORKIN <3

Caleb - OH **** I THINK HE'S CALLING THE COPS! IC's arnt even a real character LOL. <3

Smiles - very close man I'll get you next time! :) <3

Felix - thanks for another fun tournament I had loads of fun!

Mr.C/Fear - I love you guys to ****ing much man I will hopefully have time to visit you two and play smash! <3

Bear - Hey gg's man maybe next time we can do the specific matchup you wanted. :(

Reqy - Its always fun man!!! good to see you at the tourny. <3

sorry if I forgot someone but regardless good tourny and I had a great time! :)

Oh and Bluezaft this is SaveTheQueen :)
I knew you were someone LOL. Dude you ******* XD. Go by your real name.

reqy

Smash Journeyman
Fletcher: Nice friendly matches ! always enjoy playin with ya.
Keven: heh u and ur bro should come down to the jester during the schoolyear.
Felix: Enjoyed the Virtual On matches ! Fei-Yen is too much pwn.
JR: good matches, learned alot from them hopefully.
Fear: ur lucky i was so nice to give you a ride home after u knocked me out :) Enjoyed the 2nd match.
Smiles: We never finished that Yoshi vs Luigi friendly. Was having a blast.
Nike20: Don't laugh at me getting pwned by Mr. C's Link >:-O
Gore: ur IC's are mean!
STQ: <3 <3 <3!
Mr. C: <3 <3 <3 lol. loved the friendlies.

Top Bottom