• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashalot 1/20/07 San Antonio Tournament(s)

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Nani? Puffball, you have become yet another rival of mine. You better go to next saturday's tourney. No one shall top my Jiggly! rawr! :039:

Felix15c

Smash Journeyman
Well... Smiles, JR, Zulu and someone else who i don't know his name showed up a half hour late, but they were in the teams tournament. Uglywombat was unlucky enough to play forkgirl and then me.

Nike... don't complain, i played space animals for the first 5 rounds of the tournament.

Nike.

Smash Hero
It was a joke... I know that Carlie and Chris could own me with probably anyone since I'm such a noob, sorry if I upset anyone.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Hey, Puffball is Red! How've you been, you weren't at the last Schertz tournament?

Santi

Smash Lord
1 spot away from the money....

:(
*cries all the way home 2 san angelo

thankx forkgirl for ruining one kids dreaming of claiming 20$ to his name
:(

Fyre

Smash Apprentice
got there late, but it was still pretty fun. I hadnt smashed all day before that =/ . even more fun teaming with an mlgpro ;)
team D$ ftw

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
Sorry JF, lolz. Kyle is right, I suck.
This tourney proved it. I prolly should have played Falco instead of Fox. I beat taylor with him and then went in a Sheik ditto, when I don't play Sheik.

Therefore, I suck.

Kyle, we still have our MM btw, is it $1 or $5?

I might hold off all MM lately, I'm not doing so good...I couldn't even waveshine at that tourney, I could barely L-cancel.

So I suck. lolz

You can ask Taylor, I was doing terrible (she was too), At the beginning of the match I Fox Illusioned off the stage. Didn't even hit her. lolz

EDIT: Kyle, I never said I got better, other people say that so I tell other people what they said. Thats why JF said he thought I had gotten better. I have my ups and downs ok. I just hope I don't **** up next Saturday.

Kyle Broflovski

Smash Journeyman
Sorry JF, lolz. Kyle is right, I suck.
This tourney proved it. I prolly should have played Falco instead of Fox. I beat taylor with him and then went in a Sheik ditto, when I don't play Sheik.

Therefore, I suck.

Kyle, we still have our MM btw, is it $1 or $5?

I might hold off all MM lately, I'm not doing so good...I couldn't even waveshine at that tourney, I could barely L-cancel.

So I suck. lolz

You can ask Taylor, I was doing terrible (she was too), At the beginning of the match I Fox Illusioned off the stage. Didn't even hit her. lolz

EDIT: Kyle, I never said I got better, other people say that so I tell other people what they said. Thats why JF said he thought I had gotten better. I have my ups and downs ok. I just hope I don't **** up next Saturday.
I suppose. But you do usually say you're not trying>.>

Anyways, you do indeed need to make smarter match up choices.

I once went Link in tourney (I only played him for low tier, and now my link sux) because I underestimated XD64's Dorf (I never play Link against Dorf..... usually the other way around.) I lost, although I did randomly selfdestruct on the last stock so it's kinda irrelavent. Point is, I shouldn't have bothered to mess around in tourney though. Never ever will I go a character I don't have exp with or doesn't even counter (Gannon owns Link. It's hard to argue even if you bring in dorf's recovery).

Oh and the MM? Lol I don't remember but you bet a Naruto shuriken. Make whatever you like and I'll play it....... for money that is. Unless you have something that is really unique.

Mr.C

Smash Master
yall were saved from the pwn

but next time the money is mine moohaha

Felix15c

Smash Journeyman
Lols at Mr. C. I heard that conversation you had with wombat on the phone... not even knowing about this tournament... brings a tear to my eye :'(

I guess now would be a good time to do some shout outs...

Rob$ that was an awesome match we had first round. I would have to say it was the most entertaining one to play and watch there. I won one game!!! woot (and yes i know you were sandbagging, but i think me winning one still says something)

Reqy, it was fun playing against you. Sadly i never play against Samus, and had to come up with a strategy as I went, which is why the second game was much closer than the first, but still fun, and grats at your 4th place.

For the rest of Crystal City and Forkgirl and Carlie, even though i didn't get to play you guys it was funning hanging out with you.

Tehuberone i'm jealous I want a wii :(, i appreciate you bringing it and that tv, still can't believe how nice it looks. Anyways it was fun hanging out with you too, and I likes the ps2 controller for smash.

Also thanks Shalank for the tv/cube.

And anybody i'm forgetting and didn't really get a chance to talk to or play, maybe next time.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Hey, Puffball is Red! How've you been, you weren't at the last Schertz tournament?
I didn't go to the last Schertz tournament because I had business to attend to.

Also, the fact that this Gamelot is in San Antonio, my hometown, made me cry out of joy.

BTW, how was the Schertz tournament?

Also, doing fine, s'pecially since I got third.

JesusFreak, you can count on me going in February. It'll be fun.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
No, not february, I mean this coming weekend; JM's tourney. I suppose i could try to make it to the one in february as well, but I will definitely be at JM's tourney this weekend.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
No, not february, I mean this coming weekend; JM's tourney. I suppose i could try to make it to the one in february as well, but I will definitely be at JM's tourney this weekend.
Well I'm not so sure about this weekend. Its like a 50/50 chance now, but more than likely I'll be unable to.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
waaaaaaaaiiiiit a minute....a 50/50 chance....but more than likey you can't.....

Something's wrong here, but I can't place my finger on it

forkgirl

Smash Lord
good tourney! :) i made a profit, so I'm happy! grrr, Red!! Next time!!! :p jk

and yea, wombat was doing badly. Our matches were ridiculous. He suicided, then i did, then he did, and we were both doing ******** stuff the whole time.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
waaaaaaaaiiiiit a minute....a 50/50 chance....but more than likey you can't.....

Something's wrong here, but I can't place my finger on it

Since you put it that way..

There is a 51% chance that I won't go.

Happy?

lolz

Top Bottom