• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash64 Tourney Pennsylvania Lancaster?

Fizz_Y64

Smash Rookie
Would anyone be interested having a tournament that would be near Lancaster? Just a basic bracket tournament with as many people as I can get. I've been looking for a tournament for smash64 for so long and can't find any so I'd figure if anyone around here would want to come to one. If I get enough replies i'll look into it!

Ness Lee

Smash Rookie
NNID
Helpimkidnapped1
It might be a little far for you, but the 64 scene is growing in the Philadelphia region. It's not huge yet but a bunch of guys from the Smash 4 group are getting into it. There's a tournament this Friday in Willow Grove.

MasterSplinter

Smash Cadet
I am a home-grown Lancastrian but am currently at college in Pittsburgh. If you plan something for over break I'll be down for it

MasterSplinter

Smash Cadet
I've been crazy inactive cuz school is really really hard. I have to prioritize clubs and video games are low on the priority list. I don't even know people in the smash community at CMU to carpool with let alone the rare throwback N64 smashers (i know theres more games than just N64 but I know there's local melee and 4 tourneys so no reason for anybody to drive that far for smash. I'll try to make it to the december one but my break is pretty short.

MasterSplinter

Smash Cadet
But great work as always sheers and Christian (I forget your gamer tag). The East Coast smash community has grown exponentially because of you guys

Hastur

Smash Rookie
Hey guys in close to philly, if anything going on please shoot me a PM

Hastur

tehz

Smash Apprentice
I've been crazy inactive cuz school is really really hard. I have to prioritize clubs and video games are low on the priority list. I don't even know people in the smash community at CMU to carpool with let alone the rare throwback N64 smashers (i know theres more games than just N64 but I know there's local melee and 4 tourneys so no reason for anybody to drive that far for smash. I'll try to make it to the december one but my break is pretty short.
Yo let's play when you get back to pittsburgh after break (I assume you're going to CMU). I'll even go to MoaL with the sweaty melee kids.

Top Bottom