• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash4

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A few months ago I explained the concept of WiiU to Mr. Sakurai who was developing Kid Icarus. We were discussing which platform his next game should be, Nintendo 3DS or WiiU. What Mr. Sakurai suggested then was a specific idea to make Smash for both Nintendo 3DS and WiiU, to make this work together on both platforms. Well since his team is still involved in the final work in... the... for the Kid Icarus, maybe I shouldn't go into any detail today. But I think I have just promised you that Smash Brothers will be developed for Nintendo 3DS and for WiiU and that the software will work together in some fashion. Of course, this is a product for the future." -Iwata

Said during Nintendo's E3 2011 press conference

Life

Smash Hero
Seems kinda redundant to have a thread here and the E3 thread and the WiiU thread and the SSB4 thread and the 87billion Light House threads... but that's just me.

Three cheers for another sequel in our flagship series, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom