• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

smash world

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
Premium
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I am surprised to see no discussion on this app and what it could be., I have a feeling what ever it is thats what were getting in 3.0.

This are just ideas on what it could be:

- stage builder - you can share your stages with others and post your online to share.

- Uploader - a way to directly upload your replays online to the app, could explain a lack of the ability to upload directly to youtube when smash 4 had that feature.

What ever it is I believe it will be something hype worthy, why take this long to develop if it's just a simple app and let's remember nintendo is expermenting with mobile gaming with apps like smash run. It could be just a boring app there is always that possabilty but if it turns out that way nintendo should have explained what it was when it's revealed in the direct to not let ppl get there hopes up.

Orlando BCN

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0933-8407-0408
App? What are we talking about? Anyone care to fill me in?
Smash World was revealed in the November 1st direct. It’s an upcoming service for the Switch Online mobile app that enables users to upload videos “and more” to the world. It’s likely it’ll launch when version 3 drops.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
Premium
NNID
7066-9708-9591
Smash World was revealed in the November 1st direct. It’s an upcoming service for the Switch Online mobile app that enables users to upload videos “and more” to the world. It’s likely it’ll launch when version 3 drops.
was that revealed it be an uploader for sure?

TreeChopperVillager

The Rubber Man Himself...
Switch FC
SW 1611 0712 3143
I am surprised to see no discussion on this app and what it could be., I have a feeling what ever it is thats what were getting in 3.0.

This are just ideas on what it could be:

- stage builder - you can share your stages with others and post your online to share.

- Uploader - a way to directly upload your replays online to the app, could explain a lack of the ability to upload directly to youtube when smash 4 had that feature.

What ever it is I believe it will be something hype worthy, why take this long to develop if it's just a simple app and let's remember nintendo is expermenting with mobile gaming with apps like smash run. It could be just a boring app there is always that possabilty but if it turns out that way nintendo should have explained what it was when it's revealed in the direct to not let ppl get there hopes up.
Yeah. I really want stage builder back.

Top Bottom