• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - September 30th

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I hope the P# above their heads are also the proper team colors. But then again, it only really matters if people use the same characters with the same alt colors.

Malion

Smash Ace
So if burnt my Wii U with a flamethrower does that mean it has firepower?

If i drank gasoline then somebody imminently through a match into my stomach does that mean i have firepower?
The key there is you burned the wii u and someone else burned you... but the thing is Link is both producing the bomb and lighting it himself. Hence he does have firepower, if only enough to light a fuse.

Tweedle

Smash Apprentice
I honestly considered the whole color change thing being a requirement as a tad patronizing, and as something that got in the way. Honestly I can remember who's on my team. Even if we're all the same coloured character. No outline would be fine for me. Aka toggle-able options are fun.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Cool concept to allow you to play as the color scheme you want. On the other hand, I remember playing against a red team with Sonic in Brawl and I had a hard time differentiated he and the Sonic on my team. Oh well.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
There might be a setting that gauges the thickness of the lines.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
I was sorely hoping for some kind of super saiyan aura. Like a fainter version of the "you got a KO" effect around your character when you get a KO.

beestmode

Smash Cadet
lol at first I didn't see it either but now I do. That's a pretty cool idea which I like better then changing the character's color.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I like this. Finally I can play as FD Link AND Liberty Mario, all on the same team.

BerzerkPixel

Smash Cadet
Hopefully you can change the line thickness like in the 3DS. It is barely noticeable here. However, this may be a misleading picture because the camera is not zoomed out.

Top Bottom