• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - September 15th

KatKit

Smash Lord
Soooo... is Japan currently waiting for everyone else to join the conquest? lol

They had the perfect chance for a "I fight for my friends." joke, and they didn't take it.

Ike doesn't fight for just anyone you know.
If it's any consolation, the "With Anyone" thing is clealy poking fun at Ike shippers.

Last edited:

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
This is actually pretty cool from a meta-standpoint. It'll help the dev team know whether a particular character group is consistently dominating/underperforming and in need of a nerf/buff. I'd rather see it by character rather than arbitrary groups, but this is cool too.

I'm a sucker for these kind of influence control setups. It'd be awesome to see a region-based version of this, throwing some territory control into the mix. Team Jiggly-chu has taken over the tri-state area!

Duskinja

Smash Cadet
NNID
Yoshibrothers505
Its funny how people don't appreciate these menus now when they're probably be using it like crazy later. Then again, they might just complain later, too. Real Smash Fans just take what they get and appreciate it, and I guarantee you that very few of you do. This man worked for well over a year for us and he will never get the praise he deserves because people like you can't accept what he literally wastes his life for. It seems he is, what with his "fans" never being pleased.

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Attack of the menus chronicles: episode I lost count!

Nimbostratus

Smash Journeyman
I'm glad to see that Sakurai's favorite three series this time around are the three teams :troll:

Michaelrexx

Smash Cadet
I remember seeing a video with a screenshot of this mode a while back. I wonder what else didnt make it into the game in time

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
Actually some-what interesting. Can't complain honestly

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Prepare for
- a Master Hand Potd
- Crazy Hand Potd
- Master Core Potd
- F-zero stage Potd
- Magiciant Potd
- Diddy's new uair Potd
- DDD's new final smash Potd
- Pause menu Potd

tl;dr: prepare for **** we already seen. 'Cause these Potd lame as **** bruh XDDDDD

Uffe

Smash Hero
These PotD's should come as no surprise to anyone that Sakurai is posting menu options. After what has already been leaked on the Internet, are you really expecting something brand new from him?

Gigawattz

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1478-3568-2454
I'm really interested in that Conquest idea, it seems pretty cool.

They totally missed an opportunity to put Ike on the "With Friends" mode, though.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
I was hoping he'd start putting spoilers in the Pics of the Day from here on out, like he did with the Dojo after Brawl came out in Japan. Not yet, I guess.

Conquest Mode seems like a neat little addition, though. Nothing huge, but it's one other interactive thing to do online. I wonder how they'll tally it. Pure win count? Win-loss record?

Also, can I say I really like how they're using as many different characters as possible in the menu icons?

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I find it funny people are complaining about it being a menu. I mean the 3DS version is out in Japan, there isn't that much new info he can reveal. That is unless there are ~3 months worth of unknown Wii-U features.
Buh... there is so much more to be seen on the Wii U front like stages. We haven't even seen in depth reveals of the Great Fox stage

NekuShikazu

Smash Journeyman
People don't really care about the PotDs. But Sakurai just wants people to know that his wife is working just as hard is he is.

Keep working hard Michiko Sakurai!

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Just show some Wii U stuff, Heck i wanna see some Wii U Menus!

WaveDashCash

Smash Apprentice
Oh wait, there was something else on that post:

For you American Fans, have fun waiting a few more weeks! We're all having a real fun time with the game here in Japan. Hopefully it won't be spoiled for you!!!

WaveDashCash

Smash Apprentice
HEY SAKURAI!
Where's the WINE MENU at?
All this waiting around for a REAL potd has me a little thirsty!

B1gBandJazZ

Smash Cadet
NNID
jp4464
3DS FC
0903-3227-6508
You guys think Nintendo will use Conquest mode to determine who needs to get nerfed/buffed in future patches of the game?

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Its funny how people don't appreciate these menus now when they're probably be using it like crazy later. Then again, they might just complain later, too. Real Smash Fans just take what they get and appreciate it, and I guarantee you that very few of you do. This man worked for well over a year for us and he will never get the praise he deserves because people like you can't accept what he literally wastes his life for. It seems he is, what with his "fans" never being pleased.
I should appreciate a feature that does not pertain to my interests? Apparently I am not a fan any longer. :awesome:

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Yes thank god another menu. For a second I was worried we'd get something boring like a character or stage reveal.

EnigmaticKnight

Smash Apprentice
I'm surprised that Sakurai still do Pic of the Day, despite the game already came out in Japan.

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Question: Is the fighte
Aaaaaand Pit and Palutena are in place of the more important franchises, once again.
All the characters are spread across all the modes. So Pit and Palutena are in this one, who cares? All the other reps get representation in other menus. I don't see how this is bias. Also, what other character pairings from the starting roster could he use? Heck, Pit and Palutena have more to do with each other than Ike and Marth.

Top Bottom