• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - October 3rd

WindozeNT

Smash Ace
NNID
WindozeNT
3DS FC
1865-1050-3752
Because Wal-Mart wouldn't have it until the 20th, I got it from the eShop. I downloaded it the second it came out. Even though my Internet is usually very slow and there was a thunderstorm happening, I got the whole 2.1GB in just 30 minutes and played until 2AM. Already played 130 VS matches.

Greninja is OP.

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
"I'll be posting about some of the hidden elements in the game."

Sakurai We DONT CARE about the 3ds version's content anymore, let people discover such hidden elements by themselves and get your *** on just giving us information of the wii u version from now on!!! We barely know ANYTHING about it! -.-
I don't recall the secrets to be for the 3DS version only. Also, not everyone plays and breathes Smash Bros 24/7 like most Smashers, so there will be spoilers to the people that don't visit too much Smash Bros related websites.

Last edited:

yahooda

Smash Ace
NNID
yahooda
3DS FC
0302-0469-6394
I thought the wing on the right side of the screen was Ridley at first

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Ugh, my whole body was shaking from Thursday to teh point when I got the game... Smash is love, smash is life. Wonder if playing more Smash will heal this addiction. Oh well, what the heck

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Yes! It's out! Unfortunately, I can't get it 'till I get my grades up:(. So everybody:

Last edited:

Snowfin

Smash Cadet
Game controls like **** on the 3ds, i think the game will be great on the wii u, but im not having that much fun on the 3ds to be honest

darktiko

Smash Cadet
NNID
epicShadowman
3DS FC
1950-9084-7402
Too bad I don't have the money to get a new 3DS after breaking my old one.

Enjoy guys~
Cheer Up guy! My friend was planning on selling his 3ds but I don't know he might change his mind (because Smash 4 just came out.)

Last edited:

darktiko

Smash Cadet
NNID
epicShadowman
3DS FC
1950-9084-7402
Game controls like **** on the 3ds, i think the game will be great on the Wii u, but I'm not having that much fun on the 3ds to be honest
Do you play Brawl? If so, do you play with a pro controller? If so, (to many if so,'s) are you good with a pro controller? If so, (again!!) then you shouldn't have any problems unless you have just a 3ds and not an XL then I could understand because it's well.. smaller...

Snowfin

Smash Cadet
I dont play brawl, i play melee with the gcn controller, but this aint a "melee is blabla and smash4 isnt blabla", its just that controlling my character with the 3ds circle pad feels really bad...

like i said, i aint trying to start any kind of flame war, im sure it will be awesome once its out on the wii u, but the 3ds controls are killing the fun for me :/

darktiko

Smash Cadet
NNID
epicShadowman
3DS FC
1950-9084-7402
I dont play brawl, i play melee with the gcn controller, but this aint a "melee is blabla and smash4 isnt blabla", its just that controlling my character with the 3ds circle pad feels really bad...

like i said, i aint trying to start any kind of flame war, im sure it will be awesome once its out on the wii u, but the 3ds controls are killing the fun for me :/
Wanna hear the stupidest question ever made?! OF COURSE YOU DO YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO LAUGH AT! HERE IT IS-CAN I HAZ YOUR COPY

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
The only real good thing I like about smash bros. 3ds is being able to beat up Suckerai Mii and his babies.

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
"I'll be posting about some of the hidden elements in the game."

Sakurai We DONT CARE about the 3ds version's content anymore, let people discover such hidden elements by themselves and get your *** on just giving us information of the wii u version from now on!!! We barely know ANYTHING about it! -.-
Talk about entitlement. That or someone forgot to take his meds.

SSBM_HypnoToad

THE HypnoToad?
Items are jank as ****, knock that. Little mac's KO thing is jank as ****, knock that. This is what I think about the design of each character: "This character is too weak, let's give him a move that KOs at 50! This character is too strong, let's make one of it's best moves in previous games a major buff so that they have to completely re-learn the character. Controls are whacked out, Smash just doesn't work on handheld... WAY TOO CAMPY.

It's fun, but it's not competitive.

LckyAce

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LckyAce
3DS FC
0533-4950-3798
Super Smash Bros. for WiiU & 3DS director Masahiro Sakurai said: "Pic of the day. Finally, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS is being released overseas. Congratulations!! With the game released globally, from here on out I'll be posting about some of the hidden elements in the game. However, for now they'll only trickle down a little bit at a time. I'll be done with posting new pics by the end of the year, so I hope you'll enjoy the rest of the ride."

"Ride"
Hype Train confirmed!
:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:

WindozeNT

Smash Ace
NNID
WindozeNT
3DS FC
1865-1050-3752
DEAR GOD

Fox what did they do to your beautiful voice?
They changed it. :troll:

His old voice was better, though. Especially the "Landmaster!" (I hate how he says it now). Falco's voice sucks too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom