• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - October 31st

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
First.

Also, the liberty they gave people this time around is astounding. I can already picture the tons of creative stages people are going to make. Definitely a step forward from the previous game.

proxibomb

Smash Clown
So you mean to tell me sharing stages could mean we could finally make competitive stages that would work well for everybody? Now all I need is a ton of customization for this to be perfect.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord

Bandana Dee for Smash :D

OMG can I just say that this POTD is the cutest in the world.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
It just occurred to me that we'll end up seeing a lot of phallic stages...

Starman15

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RobotTurtle5000
3DS FC
3136-7638-2428
Switch FC
SW-2901-3121-3539
I can't wait to make a Mr. Saturn stage or something :p

Frank Ploegmakers

Smash Cadet
If only I could make something like this! But I'll leave it to my fellow smashers who are more creative and I'll use their stages. Ofc I'll try for myself, but I can't garantee I won't be a chaos of an stage.

Btw, where can i find a forum to discuss about the new release for europe. because the release date is now an week earlier, 28 november. I'm very happy that I can play smash a week sooner^^

JCDied4U

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sieger
I don't get people who say we will be seeing a lot of phallic stages. You will only see the stages you make yourself or ones that you choose to download. So the problem lies with the person, not the creator.

Paper Maribro

Smash Ace
I feel like it will be a "secret" video of the Movie of the Wii U
I dont buy that at all.

1) Why would they? We already know the character that is in it, if they reveal someone else as DLC then they would just show the trailer before the Wii U release to hype it even more
2) Why would he tease it? Yes its Sakurai but I still dont see a reason to do that. It isnt hyping anyone up, we already know who it is.

I am gonna say the trailer will be out next Wednesday, with an announcement on the Monday PotD.

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
The first stage I'm making is Mushroom Kingdom, from Smash 64... The ability to have walk-off stages opens a TON of possibilities.

Varia31

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Varia31
Guess I'll be making Samus' helmet. Maybe her ship as well. And the Gangplank Galleon, and Bramble Scramble, and-

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
I don't get people who say we will be seeing a lot of phallic stages. You will only see the stages you make yourself or ones that you choose to download. So the problem lies with the person, not the creator.
Oh... I think the problem lies with the creator...

Last edited:

LordVacation

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SpaceVacation
Was it confirmed that there is five back drops to choose from for Stage Builder or did my brain just create that info?

Either way this background is GORGEOUS!!!

MajinBuu272

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KidBuu9000
Switch FC
SW-5273-4956-4209
maybe stage creator will have unlockable components like in Brawl, because it seems a little lacking even though you can now free form draw your stage...

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
Was it confirmed that there is five back drops to choose from for Stage Builder or did my brain just create that info?

Either way this background is GORGEOUS!!!
lol, no you're right. There are 5...

This background is actually quite perfect for creating a Kirby themed stage. Although, I will be straying away from creating pieces of art and focusing more on creating fun stages that are actually playable.

N7S

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NathanSovik
Time to make a stage filled with barrel canons.
DO A BARREL ROLL!!!! :4fox: :4fox: :4fox:

Last edited:

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
Time to make a stage filled with barrel canons.
DO A BARREL ROLL!!!! :4fox: :4fox: :4fox:
Hm... it just occurred to me... barrels are a part of stage builder... is it possible you could unlock special barrels to create DUAL-PLANE stages?!

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
I'm looking forward to downloading other people's custom stages cause I have zero creative abilities when it comes to drawing so I'll leave that to someone FAR more capable than I. Still looking forward to using this feature like crazy with my friends and family as we did play on custom stages a fair bit back when we played Brawl.

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
I'm looking forward to downloading other people's custom stages cause I have zero creative abilities when it comes to drawing so I'll leave that to someone FAR more capable than I. Still looking forward to using this feature like crazy with my friends and family as we did play on custom stages a fair bit back when we played Brawl.
I'm just worried I won't be able to fully make stages cuz my GamePad screen is cracked, so I'll at least be able to enjoy other's stages.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Inb4 Stages shaped like genitalia.

Someone had to say it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

StarBot

Smash Lord
NNID
TheStarBot
As someone who has 100% creative skill,
I'm going to enjoy this feature... alot...

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
As someone who has 100% creative skill,
I'm going to enjoy this feature... alot...
I'm sure you will. Just make sure to upload your wonderful creations for the rest of us who are not as proficient as you in terms of drawing or creativity. That would truly be sublime! ^_^

Top Bottom