• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - November 3rd

D

Deleted member

Damn, 17 more days until SM4SH.

Geez, time flies.

Spirst

Damn, 17 more days until SM4SH.

Geez, time flies.
I was JUST thinking that myself. Hard to believe all of this time waiting is finally coming to an end.

On another note, the PotD is just ugh....

Last edited:

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Menu is super sexy.

But I am no fan of the Games & More button

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
I've seen the menu already in a bunch of videos. I need some hype worthy material like a :wolf: DLC announcement.

the8thark

Smash Lord
Apple could sue saying, the sillhoutes idea is ours and we copyrighted/trademarked it.

D

Deleted member

Sakurai I know you are trying to be a good husband to you're wife and all but please stop showing menus on pic of the day.

the8thark

Smash Lord
I will say I hate the look of this menu. The Melee and Brawls ones were exponentially better.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
#MENUMONDAY rises again, this time in sparkling HD

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I think the menu works. It gets the point across that the brawling is the most important thing in the game, but that there's other things to do if you wanna dive into that.

Still, I don't really like that Smash Tour has its own button, nor do I like that Smash Run has such in the 3DS version.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Still feel bad about that there's no story mode, and the menu we already have a sneak peep on the 3DS already. Menu theme sounds just like a HD version of the 3DS version's main menu theme(But of course there will be more). It just feels Smash bros Wii U is just a BIG pack of the 3DS version.
Quick question does anyone think snakes in the game because of the 50 facts extravaganza?
He's perfect for DLC like Mewtwo, that's all I can say.

Last edited:

RIP|Merrick

Absolute Trash
NNID
Merricktherox
3DS FC
4339-2630-2726
C'mon Sakurai, give us pictures of things us fans truly care about, like HD pictures of everyone's nose. :c

SmasherCat

Smash Journeyman
Quick question does anyone think snakes in the game because of the 50 facts extravaganza?
Well, the rumor is they couldn't get the rights to have him back. And that makes a lot of sense. Also, what part of the extravaganza specifically do you mean?
C'mon Sakurai, give us pictures of things us fans truly care about, like HD pictures of everyone's nose. :c
I want to see Rosalina's nose in HD

Last edited:

RIP|Merrick

Absolute Trash
NNID
Merricktherox
3DS FC
4339-2630-2726
Well, the rumor is they couldn't get the rights to have him back. And that makes a lot of sense. Also, what part of the extravaganza specifically do you mean?

I want to see Rosalina's nose in HD
Right? I mean how is that fair, only letting the Mario series get the HD nose pic of the day treatment and that is so not right, he should give every other character a fair pic of their noses as well.

Course when he does listen we'll probably just get to see Kid Icarus character noses because of Sakurai bias. :troll:

Last edited:

Shog

Smash Ace
Am I the only one satisfied with the 50 facts extravaganza? I mean, Sakurai could plan a small surprise but I am satisfied :)

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
This is what he's revealing on pic of the day when the game is 17 days away? Sakurai, the menu is nicely designed and and all but

Last edited:

Li'l Devi'

Smash Cadet
NNID
TFSRunner
That green icon on the bottom left next to the 3ds symbol looked like a GameCube memory card at first glance, then I realized it was just a book for the "tips" icon, haha. Idk what I was expecting.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
This is what he's revealing on pic of the day when the game is 17 days away? Sakurai, the menu is nicely designed and and all but at the

Honestly, what else were you expecting? You and everyone else are setting your expectations way too high and you'll just be disappointed every single time.

But who am I kidding. Let's post memes about menus again.:yeahboi:

Last edited:

CreAtor135

Smash Cadet
Why so many complaints about the PotD? SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE **** DID YOU EXPECT! They practically revealed Smash 4 in its entirety. All that's left is the menus. And if it's anything else, you'd say it's boring too. If you want something informative, stay tuned. Otherwise, don't look at it and DON'T comment.

FalconOwnage

Smash Apprentice
Yo man,
I'm perfectly fine with the PotDs.
I'm just saying we already saw the menu in the direct.
That is all.

:4duckhunt: (soon)

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
hmm so smashrun gets replaced by smashtour... i'm wondering what new stuff will be under games and more. I like the idea of the new trophy collecting. Making sets complete seems more fun than just trying to get a total of (???) trophies.

Why so many complaints about the PotD? SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE **** DID YOU EXPECT! They practically revealed Smash 4 in its entirety. All that's left is the menus. And if it's anything else, you'd say it's boring too. If you want something informative, stay tuned. Otherwise, don't look at it and DON'T comment.
this

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sakurai I know you are trying to be a good husband to you're wife and all but please stop showing menus on pic of the day.
He's not posting these pics to stroke his wife's ego. He's doing it because there is nothing interesting left to reveal.

I wish he stopped posting PotD after the 3DS version released iust so I could watch all you complainers complain about how disappointed you are.

Xenado

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Stevoman810
3DS FC
4699-7704-3965
You can see the silhouette of the Zss booty!

Last edited:
Top Bottom