• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - November 10th

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
There better not be a challenge to beat Classic on 9.0 with all characters, or worse yet, do that without equipment.

Onett kid

Smash Apprentice
Fighting the Master Fortress will look natural for characters like Samus, Pit, Ness, Mario, and Fox, but will be very weird for people like WFT, Villager, Pac-Man, DHD, and Little Mac. It's gonna be funny.

Chrishare1

Smash Rookie
NNID
Chrishare2
3DS FC
4296-3188-3029
I need this game right now!!! i cant wait for 2 player classic mode took them 4 games but its finally here

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
There better not be a challenge to beat Classic on 9.0 with all characters, or worse yet, do that without equipment.
Well Jigglypuff can easily do it without equipment, and so can Kirby. To a lesser extent Peach can too. No equipment required, tho it makes it faster.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
...How, exactly?
AIs are garbage. The true threat is the end fight.

Jiggly's float prowess makes her a pro at dodging and attacking. She can hover off stage if she needs to. Master Core's dark buddies can barely touch her. And even better her AI tends to NOT float a lot which is easy to deal with.

Kirby can do everything Jiggly can BUT his AI is not shy.

Peach can also float stall, but is not as good. Her damage is better and having a counter is great. Her AI can be brutal tho.

The end fight is all about not getting hit. The enemies are bound to the stage for the most part or focus on attacking the stage.

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
You think Sakurai was already good using his Master Hand, now he just has to show everything including his huge Master Beast. :troll:

misterOWAIN33

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MR_FA1L
3DS FC
2294-5361-2433
AIs are garbage. The true threat is the end fight.

Jiggly's float prowess makes her a pro at dodging and attacking. She can hover off stage if she needs to. Master Core's dark buddies can barely touch her. And even better her AI tends to NOT float a lot which is easy to deal with.

Kirby can do everything Jiggly can BUT his AI is not shy.

Peach can also float stall, but is not as good. Her damage is better and having a counter is great. Her AI can be brutal tho.

The end fight is all about not getting hit. The enemies are bound to the stage for the most part or focus on attacking the stage.
Thanks. Beating Master Core on 9.0 has been killing me.

yahooda

Smash Ace
NNID
yahooda
3DS FC
0302-0469-6394
HD is a resolution of least 1 MP; MiiVerse doesn't support this resolution in screenshots. And there aren't any "HD details"...

It annoys me slightly when people mentions HD in these PotD... mentioning something that doesn't exists.
In that case, Master Beast is a sexy beast when he's being rendered on a Wii U instead of a 3DS.

Top Bottom