• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - May 6th

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Smash Wii U & 3DS director Masahiro Sakurai says "Pic of the day. Members of the Enemies That Love to Hide Association, here are Octorok and Met. Calmly grab them while they're ducking."

Last edited by a moderator:

Ragna22

Smash Ace
If only you could grab Mets with Gutsman's weapon in Megaman 1.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
Members of the Enemies That Love to Hide Association

Abbreviated, that's METHLA METLHA. Odd sounding.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
Thinking about it I hope this means we'll see the ninja enemies from the Kirby games since they can hide as well.

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
meh, i don't really care for these PotD's... Nothing interesting. Nice to see enemies from all kinds of franchises though... What I'm more curious about, is if there are bosses. Like Rayquaza, Petey Piranha, Ridley, Porky etc. again like in brawl. Since there's some sort of adventure-ish mode for every character (is that correct?) i'd assume every char will have one of their big time enemies in the end...

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
Members who like to hide?
RIDLEY CONFIRMED FOR HIDING ON PYROSPH-
these ridley jokes are getting oold.

LoneWolfRanger

Smash Apprentice
Since there's some sort of adventure-ish mode for every character (is that correct?)
----
nothing like that has been confirmed

Gef

Smash Cadet
meh, i don't really care for these PotD's... Nothing interesting. Nice to see enemies from all kinds of franchises though... What I'm more curious about, is if there are bosses. Like Rayquaza, Petey Piranha, Ridley, Porky etc. again like in brawl. Since there's some sort of adventure-ish mode for every character (is that correct?) i'd assume every char will have one of their big time enemies in the end...
You are making a lot of assumptions, and you shouldn't be. There has been no news of an adventure mode for every character, and I have no idea why you would assume that. Also there will definitely not be a boss for every character.

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
Cool. Domt really care for this info. It still raises my hopes for E3 tho.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Because of the plants on the Octorok's head, I thought it was something from Donkey Kong Country Returns.

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
You are making a lot of assumptions, and you shouldn't be. There has been no news of an adventure mode for every character, and I have no idea why you would assume that. Also there will definitely not be a boss for every character.
wow, someone's grumpy here...

maybe you missed the word "if" somewhere in my lines? :smirk:
also: "some sort of"
"adventure-ish"
"(am i correct?)"

The assuming was in case there will be some sort of an adventure mode...
And about bosses, like in melee, when you could choose between classic, adventure and all-star, in adventure there would be master hand/crazy hand at the end... so i'm wondering how this will turn out now since we're two generation further... I'd like to see a typical boss for every franchise. Just hoping, not assuming.

Last edited:

itsameluigi1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
luigitime1290
"Pic of the day. Members of the Enemies That Love to Hide Association."

UrghhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Stupid hiding enemies drive me nuts.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well, this will be fun (Looks like reflecting/absorbing attacks will thrive here).
Though I will admit, that Octorok looks adorable!

Last edited:

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
Idk if it's because I never played kirbs air ride but Smash run doesn't seem that interesting. Hopefully when I play it. I see the potential

Gombukelp

Smash Apprentice
If a Sonic enemy did appear in the Enemies That Love To Hide Association I think this little bugger would be a good fit:

The mushrooms that he throws don't inflict any damage, but pushes the player back if they are hit with one which adds some uniqueness to the character.

Last edited:

ITALIAN N1NJA

Smash Ace
NNID
ITALIAN_N1NJA
3DS FC
3368-3413-2021
So there is 4 weeks left until E3. I'm fine with no "big" reveals if that means we'll get some goodness at E3. What I'm very curious of, is if any characters will be announced at E3 that have not yet been announced, but will be in all of the kiosk demos. Basically, I'm okay with a drought if it means heavy rain in 4 weeks.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Oh. So Sakurai was referring to an Octorok and a Met when he said "An enemy of Samus' past."

Top Bottom