• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - May 29th

LinkmasterX9

Smash Rookie
NNID
LinkmasterX9
3DS FC
5343-8072-9987
Ike's eruption was underused, but good. Now with this precise timing to avoid recoil makes me fear him a bit. At the same time I hope more adjustments are made to make Ike better.

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
Ike's eruption was underused, but good. Now with this precise timing to avoid recoil makes me fear him a bit. At the same time I hope more adjustments are made to make Ike better.
Ike had that ability in Brawl, as did Roy's Flare Blade in Melee. It was used in the Homerun Contest because it sent the bag further than a full charge, but it was a real pain to time. I wonder if it will still have a 1-frame window.

Last edited:

LinkmasterX9

Smash Rookie
NNID
LinkmasterX9
3DS FC
5343-8072-9987
Ike had that ability in Brawl, as did Roy's Flare Blade in Melee. It was used in the Homerun Contest because it sent the bag further than a full charge, but it was a real pain to time. I wonder if it will still have a 1-frame window.
Really? I didn't know that. I feel like the frame is going to be easier to pinpoint/see, but still needs precise timing.

Yodude57

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Yodude57
3DS FC
3282-2513-0940
Will everyone please stop with the "Mario's tripping!" It is not based in reality and we know it will not come back.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I really wish the flames were blue, but screw it he looks so damn cool.

Tremendo Dude

Smash Apprentice
NNID
XGShadowstar
3DS FC
3093-8423-4303
Doesn't Mario's position in this image resemble one of his taunts in Brawl?

EDIT: Ah, never mind, I was thinking of Lucas. Mario has a similar taunt that gets him flat on his butt, but he looks a little more cheerful when he uses it. It could very well just be him on the edge of the platform.

Last edited:

Fig Newton

Smash Cadet
NNID
Figglypuff
It's great to see that Ike's Neutral B has been tweaked just a bit to make it better. Back in Brawl, even though I knew when to end the charge the aesthetics always seemed wasn't enough for me to know when to end the charge as it took me several days since Brawl's release to know that Ike takes damage by overcharging. Now that they added a soundbit to the move, I think it would allow players to know exactly when to stop even if they don't usually play as Ike. This game is looking better and better with each passing day! \(^~^)/

Top Bottom