• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - March 26th

Louie G.

Smash Hero
So we have the X-Bomb AND the Ore Club as Kid Icarus items...
I expect a lot of KI from this game. I would say Palutena is basically confirmed at this point, even without the leak.

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
I hope there is a second Kid Icarus weapon added as a item, I don't like the Ore Club at all, I can name a few Kid Icarus weapons that would be better than the Ore Club, Palutena Blade, Phosphora Bow, First Blade, Gaol Blade, Pandora Claws, Magnus Club, just to name a few.

It's bad enough Pit is stuck with that Upperdash Arm in his moveset let alone adding one of the lamest weapons in the game.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I wish we would've seen the tornadoes in action, or at least explain how and when they'll come out.

Hopefully they don't just pop out with every hit, but either way, awesome item and nice to (kinda) see the KI stage again.
It looks like Sonic is using a neutral attack with the item. So I'm guessing the tornado comes out when smashed much like the Star Rod.

XakYm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
XakYm09
3DS FC
0018-0121-2348
It's bad enough Pit is stuck with that Upperdash Arm in his moveset let alone adding one of the lamest weapons in the game.
The Upperdash is only a threat if you connect an uppercut. I think clubs are better fit as items in smash because the club's charge shots look cooler. Imagine the Aurum club charge shot !

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
Very cool item although from my play sessions of KI:U I like the Babel club better due to its multi-hit tornado as opposed to Ore club strong hit tornado. Also sonic is hacking holding that club with one hand. Heck he ain't even holding it.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
An ore club? What's next, the viper blade?

SuperBrawler

Smash Master
I'm waiting for the fan. I liked mashing my face on the controller and annoying my friends.

Eye of Sauron is cool though. Bashing my friends with the eye of Sauron on a stick is fun.

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
I was playing Kid Icarus Uprising today and tried the Ore Club for the first time, it's actually not too bad of a item, looking forward to using it here in Super Smash Bros, I guess I was a bit upset because I was hoping for maybe the Magnus Club, but then again, Magnus sounds like the perfect candidate for Assist Trophy.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Clubs are really powerful if you know how to use them. I've gotten my ass kicked by people with clubs several times in multiplayer.

Last edited:
Top Bottom