• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - March 11th

PolarisJunkie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PolarisJunkie
3DS FC
0361-7305-7321
Is it stated if this stage is exclusive to the 3DS version? I'd be kind of bummed not to be able to see this on the console.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Uh... All seriousness I would be fine with the games being called some variation of Brawl >.>

darkcat1

Smash Cadet
NNID
jmdavies1
3DS FC
0731-5847-1876
great I can't tell you how many times I've gotten lost there just looking for the right shop

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
Yes they do.
Oh, pardon me, you are right... I just completely forgot to laugh...
Haha, saying there's a gen 7 wich is better while there is no gen 7 yet... OMG, so deep! Maybe your joke is too good...? cuz nobody seems to even like your "joke", so try a new one maybe? Keep it up! I'm looking forward to it already!

Last edited:

Man Li Gi

Smash Lord
NNID
ManLiGi
Oh, pardon me, you are right... I just completely forgot to laugh...
Haha, saying there's a gen 7 wich is better while there is no gen 7 yet... OMG, so deep! Maybe your joke is too good...? cuz nobody seems to even like your "joke", so try a new one maybe? Keep it up! I'm looking forward to it already!
Well people like you were left confused instead of understanding the joke. Half the time on this website people are telling jokes and no likes are given, so a like doesn't warrant the joke as being awesome. Apparently, u r airheaded enough to forget about about laughing, so I don't know if you are going to keep up with my next messages.

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
Well people like you were left confused instead of understanding the joke. Half the time on this website people are telling jokes and no likes are given, so a like doesn't warrant the joke as being awesome. Apparently, u r airheaded enough to forget about about laughing, so I don't know if you are going to keep up with my next messages.
OMG i was SO confused right there...(not!)
lol, ur as stupid as i thaught you were... you seem to missed my joke too ;-) "Forgot to laugh" was the joke, meaning it wasn't funny. (yeah, i'll explain it to you cuz you seem more airheaded than me). But let's just say we have different taste of jokes before you use my own words against me,... also, try to find the sarcasm in texts. I know it's hard sometimes, but i guess that's because you only seemed to like your own joke and can't sense someone else's. Enough said about it. Not gonna reply to you again. Ciao

Last edited:

Man Li Gi

Smash Lord
NNID
ManLiGi
OMG i was SO confused right there...(not!)
lol, ur as stupid as i thaught you were... you seem to missed my joke too ;-) "Forgot to laugh" was the joke, meaning it wasn't funny. (yeah, i'll explain it to you cuz you seem more airheaded than me). But let's just say we have different taste of jokes before you use my own words against me,... also, try to find the sarcasm in texts. I know it's hard sometimes, but i guess that's because you only seemed to like your own joke and can't sense someone else's. Enough said about it. Not gonna reply to you again. Ciao
I knew it was a joke. For some reason, you failed to understand that I was taking your joke making fun of it hence a joke in itself. Threw in some insults after some were thrown my way then wellah, got an even more airheaded reply. Mission accomplished.

Man Li Gi

Smash Lord
NNID
ManLiGi
>said he was not going to reply
>replies with a condescending tone
K'bye bro!

Top Bottom