• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - June 3rd

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
Man, if I had any sculpting talents I would make one and send it too him. Maybe I can persuade some of my art friends to make one.

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
I think NFC figurines would be great for in-game trophies, rather than characters or stages. That way it's still great to collect them, but not content we should already have.
What's NFC stand for?

D

Deleted member 245254

Ridley isn't deconfirmed. I think his chances are boosted in a way. Sakurai wouldn't just keep leading us along and then say "HAH! I tricked you! Ridley's a boss!" He wants hype, not dissappointment. If Ridley was a boss, he probably would've just said it.
I'd be careful with expectations like those...

semperscio

Smash Rookie
NNID
Semperscio
3DS FC
1289-8305-2987
What's NFC stand for?
N.F.C. stands for "near field communication." When people talk about Nintendo and potential N.F.C., they're referring to little figurines that may interact with future video game titles.

Top Bottom