• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - June 12th

Dapplegonger

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PetX-tremist
3DS FC
5129-1289-1208
I noticed two things about the "stage" itself. First of all, the platform seems to be smaller than before. Second, zero feet seems to start after the sand bag actually leaves the platform.

And to everyone worrying about this being 3DS exclusive, remember there is also that home-run contest-esque bomb mini-game they showed in the direct. Sakurai knows what he's doing. There will be exclusives for both. Its just 3DS is coming sooner and the WiiU version is most likely his masterpiece, so he's waiting to reveal stuff for the WiiU. He needs surprises.

Oops!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aguyudontknow
3DS FC
1693-1719-9908
I'm actually really confused as to why Sakurai hasn't showed and Wii U modes. Is he going to show them after the 3DS version is released or will the Wii U version just get the shaft?
I assume what you're questioning is probably true. They think about selling units first, and since the 3DS version is coming out before the WiiU version, I'm sure they want to hype it up more and let everyone see what's in store with it. I'm sure after it's out, or after they've pretty much revealed everything for it, the WiiU version will get more attention in order to draw more of the community's attention and therefore get more sales.

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Now all we need is one of those over the top announcers that do the Home Run Derby every year.

"And this one's waaaaaaay back!"

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
Is it just me, or does Palutena look....off? The height, face and arms especially.

NoPLo

Smash Cadet
NNID
NoploSnowman
I really wish we could play a multi-man with all the enemies who appear in Smash Run...

Ragna22

Smash Ace
This is just cheating, Palutena could probably send the sandbag into orbit if she wanted to.

Top Bottom