• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - January 28th

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Smash Wii U & 3DS director Masahiro Sakurai says "Pic of the day. The Beetle item from The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is a comical item that grabs characters and carries them into the air."

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Lame! I thought the beetle would be Link's new side B, replacing the gale boomerang thingy from TP, cuz y'know. This is SS Link... Right?

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
so... like the metroid assist trophy from brawl but carries you up.?

Mr. Fox

AKA Shiro
NNID
ShiroTagachi
It could still be Link's move. He's carrying another one in the picture besides the one attached to Marth.

Of course, probably not cuz that'd be a pretty OP move.

2ndComing

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LazyAnmtoR
Lame! I thought the beetle would be Link's new side B, replacing the gale boomerang thingy from TP, cuz y'know. This is SS Link... Right?
No it is obviously Twilight Princess

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
there is no mechanic in the game that prohibits multiple items (the only exception is the smash ball)

NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
so true, playing link is so fun, but playing him competitively like impossible.. you just get spanked around, he's too slow and his lag times even with L cancels are just brutal
Meh. That's your experience. Look at others, who have mastered Link. Competitively plating Link isn't impossible. You just not fit for his playstyle.

d-man2292

Smash Apprentice
NNID
d-man2292
i used to play link competitively in melee cuz he was actually good then, brawl screwed him over completely, but in pm he's almost up to par with his melee version, he really is a good character if ya know how to use him

Mr. Fox

AKA Shiro
NNID
ShiroTagachi
i used to play link competitively in melee cuz he was actually good then, brawl screwed him over completely, but in pm he's almost up to par with his melee version, he really is a good character if ya know how to use him
Did you seriously just say this? Link was hardly better in Melee than Brawl. P:M was the first game he was good in ever.

HeCaster101

Smash Rookie
I noticed that the platform in this pic of the day has designs that seem to be inspired by the Lanayru machinery designs from Skyward Sword.

Top Bottom