• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - January 17th

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Does King DeDeDe look like he is intimidated by Zelda? How will Zelda be in Super Smash Brothers WiiU & 3DS - will Down-B remain her best move?

Last edited by a moderator:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Down B is summoning the Phantom Knight, of course it's gonna be her best move. :smirk:

FooltheFlames

needs hugs~<3
Isn't a Zelda/Sheik combo better to use than a mono Sheik or Zelda in competitive play? :smirk:
I mean when you have to players who know what there doing- so I don't think that would make Down-B her best move. I look at them as two halves of the same whole. Using Sheik to rake up damage, then Zelda to kill, and vice versa in good ol' Melee.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Isn't a Zelda/Sheik combo better to use than a mono Sheik or Zelda in competitive play? :smirk:
I mean when you have to players who know what there doing- so I don't think that would make Down-B her best move. I look at them as two halves of the same whole. Using Sheik to rake up damage, then Zelda to kill, and vice versa in good ol' Melee.
Well seamless combo action simply cannot be done by switching Zelda and Sheik between each other. They also have different match ups. So maybe switch will be used once and that's it. In an essence, both of the character's best move is Down+B because it gives them two sets of match ups and two different playstyles. Other than that. . .

There is absolutely no incentive to switch or perk unless you plan it ever so carefully (barring the Sheik -> Zelda for superior recovery). So even a super awesome multi-functional player will mainly be playing as one of the two for 70%-100% of the match. There could be some good combos done thanks to PM's instant action after transforming, but you still put yourself at risk and putting yourself at risk when there are other just-as-good options (if not better) is not the way to go.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Sakurai did say not all characters will be returning,so maybe Sakurai didn't find interest in Shiek anymore.

TurboNoob

Smash Apprentice
NNID
D-Unknown Enigma
Does King DeDeDe look like he is intimidated by Zelda? How will Zelda be in Super Smash Brothers Wii U & 3DS - will Down-B remain her best move?
And as they stare deep into each others eyes, they prepare to confess their love each other........

Top Bottom