• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - February 5th

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Smash Wii U & 3DS director Masahiro Sakurai says "Pic of the day. Palkia appeared in the Spear Pillar stage of the previous game…but now it's coming out of a Poké Ball?! Here's Palkia's signature move, Spacial Rend!"

Antexerxes

Training Partner?
NNID
Orochi-Aizen
3DS FC
2509-3490-1795
Smash World: Palkia appears out of Poke Ball

In reality: Appears out of accidentally tossed Master Ball, the 100th tossed Ultra Ball, or that extremely lucky Quick Ball from the 1st turn.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Smash World: Palkia appears out of Poke Ball

In reality: Appears out of accidentally tossed Master Ball, the 100th tossed Ultra Ball, or that extremely lucky Quick Ball from the 1st turn.
Actually, Palkia's catch rate is pretty high. Title legendaries have had higher catch rates since Ruby and Sapphire (besides Ho-Oh and Lugia), so you could feasibly get one out of a Poke Ball without too many problems.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I bet he worked real hard on makin this one.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Give her that Spacial Rend

Stick them whores in line

And when I finish check it you gon' hear that Roar of Time

Ephecus

Smash Apprentice
So no Spear Pillar this time?
I guess I'm okay with that. I'm decently excited for the new Pokémon stage though. What will it be?

CryoGX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CryoGX
It's all fun and games until a wild Arceus appears.

2ndComing

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LazyAnmtoR
Anyone else notice that this is about how big Ridley was in the last game ;)

In all seriousness, this is really cool

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I wonder what exactly Spacial Rend will do... I doubt it's just gonna be a flashy slash, but I guess that'd be fine too.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
So now it's either Pokémon Stadium 2 or nothing for returning stages. And I'd rather have nothing.
I'm just praying for Pokéfloats as a returning stage, or Pokéfloats 2 as a new stage.
It would be so beautiful in HD!

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt
I'm such a tourneyfag that whatever pokemon are chosen for smash 4 shouldn't affect me, but it does, I do care, and as a Pearl fan I am very much content with this pick. Now I want a Dusknoir that uses trick room, making slow characters fast and fast characters slow, that would be AWESOME.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I'm such a tourney*** that whatever pokemon are chosen for smash 4 shouldn't affect me, but it does, I do care, and as a Pearl fan I am very much content with this pick. Now I want a Dusknoir that uses trick room, making slow characters fast and fast characters slow, that would be AWESOME.
That'd be sick! I forgot what I was going to comment originally because of this idea.

xXDarkRisingXx

Smash Apprentice
But when Mewtwo and Arceus fuse together... it's all just downhill from there.
If mew two and arceus fuse together. nothing will be able to stop it. It will be the thing that will annihilate every and in all Pokemon nothing will be able to stop its path of destruction.

Top Bottom