• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - February 28th

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I'm imagining it'll simple jump up once and does some sparks that maybe rotate around him?

Idk, looks a bit similar to the X-Bomb.

proxibomb

Smash Clown
Dedenne seems to be a useful pokeball assist. I'm happy dedenne isn't confirmed a character, otherwise pokemon characters like the Pokemon Trainer or Mewtwo would be out of the picture. I hope SSB4 includes at least 40-45 characters.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
And Gen 6 summons are now fully confirmed. Good to see they're pulling from Pokemon's recent history as well as the past.

I wonder what attack the little guy's using there. Parabolic Charge, maybe, with how the cross shape lets it hit multiple enemies at once?

Something else interesting: the lightning in the shot is purple. I wonder if that's just for Dedenne, or if all of the lightning in the game has been changed from the bluish color it had in the previous games.

Last edited:

BigHairyFart

Salty Supreme
NNID
JackAzzMcTittles
I hope we have more Gen VI pokemon in pokeballs, but the problem is that not very many of them are memorable/popular. My only other thoughts are the legendaries, and maybe Greninja(not that I'm playing favorites, but he is clearly the most popular of the starters, and of most of the Gen VI pokes overall.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
And Gen 6 summons are now fully confirmed. Good to see they're pulling from Pokemon's recent history as well as the past.

I wonder what attack the little guy's using there. Parabolic Charge, maybe, with how the cross shape lets it hit multiple enemies at once?

Something else interesting: the lightning in the shot is purple. I wonder if that's just for Dedenne, or if all of the lightning in the game has been changed from the bluish color it had in the previous games.
Lucario's aura sphere also became purple-ish aswell

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
Nice to see the first Pokeball Pokemon who isn't a legendary be confirmed. Now all we need is some Gen V rep and then you can go nuts with the rest of the gens. IV-VI will probably get their legendaries as PokeBall Pokemon this time around.

How do you suppose Dedenne here moves? I can imagine it hoping forward and releasing sparks each hope.
well don't forget about the starters from both gens... i believe there will be old ones as well...

as what goes for dedenne, it looks like a parabolic charge... he's having sparkles above him that look like healing-ish effects...

WINK ;)

Thankful for today
These pika pokemon are terrible.... I know Pikachu is the mascot but please stop... Haha.

Oh well. Its just a pokeball.

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
These pika pokemon are terrible.... I know Pikachu is the mascot but please stop... Haha.

Oh well. Its just a pokeball.
agreed... it seems they need another pikachu lookalike for every generation... they get worse with every gen... no evo's at all... makes them all look weak...

Dedenne is actually even smaller than pichu... This Dedenne in the picture is very big for it's size...

WINK ;)

Thankful for today
agreed... it seems they need another pikachu lookalike for every generation... they get worse with every gen... no evo's at all... makes them all look weak...

Dedenne is actually even smaller than pichu... This Dedenne in the picture is very big for it's size...
And I do understand cause like I said Pikachu is the mascot... and Pichu was cool (Not really) cause it gave the series a Pichu > Pikachu > Raichu evolution but after that... its got stupid.

No one, and I mean no one was like "**** YES! PLUSLE AND MINUN! WOOOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Reality: "Oh, thats kinda cool... Im gonna catch a Aron now so I can get a real pokemon later on."

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
And I do understand cause like I said Pikachu is the mascot... and Pichu was cool (Not really) cause it gave the series a Pichu > Pikachu > Raichu evolution but after that... its got stupid.

No one, and I mean no one was like "**** YES! PLUSLE AND MINUN! WOOOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Reality: "Oh, thats kinda cool... Im gonna catch a Aron now so I can get a real pokemon later on."
Plusle and minun were made for double battles, pachirisu and emolga had no reason to exist and dedenne was made to push fairy types

Dan

Smash Lord
Ummmm...... who is that person with the sword, and why isn't anyone talking about them?

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
Yeah, ditto won't happen for this reason; it's too complicted :drshrug:
ditto could pop up and copy the player who released it then, he could assist like it would be a team battle... but nothing more actually... try seeing it as a fifth player or something.

DexstarGAMER

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DexstarGAMER
I hope that the pokeballs and assist trophies on this new smash bros, won't be too OP...

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I hope that the pokeballs and assist trophies on this new smash bros, won't be too OP...
I'd certainly rather have them be close to OP than useless like a felt a few in Brawl were. I mean if I'm playing with those particular items on, I'm personally expecting some awesome KO's due to them.

Especially when it comes to AT's, who are the next best thing to a playable character.

DexstarGAMER

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DexstarGAMER
I'd certainly rather have them be close to OP than useless like a felt a few in Brawl were. I mean if I'm playing with those particular items on, I'm personally expecting some awesome KO's due to them.

Especially when it comes to AT's, who are the next best thing to a playable character.
Well yes and no, in Brawl there were a lot of OP items like the pokeballs, assist trophys, the gold hammer the Bomb from star foxs etc, i would like to see the items more balanced...for me.

Top Bottom