• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - December 3rd

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
and how do you know he considerd Chrom? Because he is in a final Smash? nope.
*rubs your back* Its ok. I have sympathy for you
Sakurai said in an interview. Also because of his role in the Robin trailer. You can even look at Pit's codec on Robin. They virtually say that Chrom was considered.

Idrc I prefer Robin anyway and care not for the Chorus Men.

You'll get no sympathy from me

Flat trophies looks so lazy. Yes, they are 2D, but some other characters has had 3D trophies while being 2D in their original game.

And why are Mr. Game & Watch a flat playable? Because his games where 2D? So was Ness, and Pokémon, and Ice Climbers...
well in-game, he's actually a model.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Seriously people still doubt gematsu!? Still great pic though.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
actually, i was being serious....
it's really weird that out of all of the songs their aren't ANY songs from Rhythm Heaven.
Ya know... a game about MUSIC!!
In that case Wii Music should also get songs!!!

Also, it sounded like you were sarcastic (I can usually smell it, but I got a cold right now because I'm Canadian and currently living through a period of time called winter)

Last edited:

Modular Zeal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tsquared
3DS FC
2750-1105-6750
In that case Wii Music should also get songs!!!

Also, it sounded like you were sarcastic (I can usually smell it, but I got a cold right now because I'm Canadian and currently living through a period of time called winter)
-__-.... now im smelling sarcasm... lol

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Sakurai said in an interview. Also because of his role in the Robin trailer. You can even look at Pit's codec on Robin. They virtually say that Chrom was considered.

Idrc I prefer Robin anyway and care not for the Chorus Men.

You'll get no sympathy from me

well in-game, he's actually a model.
oooooh ok, thanks

Aww but... I D:

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042
This comment section ruined the hype that I felt for seeing the wrestler and reporter.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
I think @KenithTheGatherer was right in thinking Wrestler and Reporter made the most sense. The fact that they were given trophies specifically for this game, makes me think they were a 2D like Game and Watch but had issues like the Ice Climbers.

Just something to think about.

Engage

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WeegeeUser
To people who didn't know it, Mr . Game & watch is a full on 3D Model in the game. He's not 2D, even if he looks like it.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
To people who didn't know it, Mr . Game & watch is a full on 3D Model in the game. He's not 2D, even if he looks like it.
I knew that, all they did is constanly implement a 2D effect seen in 2D stages.

Did you knew that G&W has only one costume file in Brawl, and that all the other colors are located within this costume's file?

Last edited:

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Marshall for DLC pls! Or at least give a stage a ton of Rhythm Heaven music. (Why they didn't bother putting a Rhythm Heaven Fever Melody into the Gamer stage is beyond me)

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
I do really like the different pose trophies, but I absolutely hate it when they're just static pictures that don't rotate or move at all.

It feels half-as*ed and not fully done.
looking at you, nightmare and hothead...

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Uh... No.

Why are people still on the "Chorus Men will be DLC" boat? That ship sunk when the leak was debunked after Chrom was deconfirmed.
The leak was never debunked. It was proven to be outdated based on interviews and corresponding events.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
The leak was never debunked. It was proven to be outdated based on interviews and corresponding events.
Based on the info we have, it seems like the first half of the leak was correct but based on questionably up to date information...and the second half--the part with Chrom, Shulk, and the Chorus Kids--was a guess. Sakurai said in his interview with Famitsu last July that he picked Robin over Chrom while he was playing Fire Emblem Awakening, basically in pre-production of Smash 4. As for Shulk...well, he was considered one of the single most likely newcomers, and so he was a pretty safe character to guess on.

So the only thing the Chorus Kids have been linked to so far are false leaks. That doesn't discount the chance of a DLC character from Rhythm Heaven, but it won't necessarily be them, and in fact I think Marshal is more likely.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Based on the info we have, it seems like the first half of the leak was correct but based on questionably up to date information...and the second half--the part with Chrom, Shulk, and the Chorus Kids--was a guess. Sakurai said in his interview with Famitsu last July that he picked Robin over Chrom while he was playing Fire Emblem Awakening, basically in pre-production of Smash 4. As for Shulk...well, he was considered one of the single most likely newcomers, and so he was a pretty safe character to guess on.

So the only thing the Chorus Kids have been linked to so far are false leaks. That doesn't discount the chance of a DLC character from Rhythm Heaven, but it won't necessarily be them, and in fact I think Marshal is more likely.

It's not even about one leak or another. The source is the same person. Everyone who has looked deeper into the situation and information came to the conclusion that the person putting this information out is a Bandai Namco employee. Nothing in the leak was a guess. Leaks are not guesses. Let's put this into perspective: When Assassin's Creed Unity was leaked, there was a bountiful of information released. So, because the leak didn't have or mention it being heavily multiplayer focused, that doesn't disprove the leak. Leakers only share information they know. And if something is missing in the final product, some times, journalists touch bases on this and the developer would pretty much say the content was either cut or was considered but never implemented. This has happened many times. Information on games are always being leaked and a majority of the time, there's information leaked out that don't make it into the final product. Not trying to be a smart mouth, but that's game development for you. Things are sliced, diced, cut and thrown out. There's no doubt Chrous Kids were considered at some point just as Chrom was.

The "Pokemon from X/Y" is a huge piece in the April leak because months later in an interview, Greninja was revealed to be referred to "Pokemon from X/Y" internally. Hence why we didn't get a name.

The fear and the freak outs stemmed from people thinking the leak was saying or implying: "This is the FINAL roster! Nothing else!" when that was never the case and hence why the Rosalina argument is moot because, just as I mentioned with Assassin's Creed Unity, there was information and details that appeared in the initial announcement and final product that was never "leaked". It doesn't debunk it.

Leakers, again, just share information they know.

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
And I still ask myself why do people want Chorus freaks or whoever from Rythm Heaven. It is because they are legit characters or because the Gematsu leak dictated so? If they were considered my safest guess is that they were replaced with Rosalina to have the puppet master gimmick that the Chorus Freaks couldn't because they suffered the same fate as the Ice Climbers.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Can we stop the Chorus Men debates? This isn't the right place to discuss this we should stop acting like the cliché Ridley FansVHaters and discuss the Actual Picture of the day.

Top Bottom