• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - August 13th

Brindor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2939-3197-6187

^You Guys See This ?

This is awesomeness, hype and epicness all gathered in one picture.

SegaFan1992

Smash Rookie
looks to me like meta knight will be changed, but it seems his side b has not changed so I don't know how much changes there will be, we will just have to wait until either more info comes in through miiverse or the release.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
He's here, back to harass all competitors! Starting with Yoshi and Mario!

I wonder just how much he has been nerfed to make him on the level of the "balanced" characters this time round.

There was no way he was going to be held back. That teaser didn't last long.

Last edited:

Derekburn

Smash Apprentice
I hope this means that everyday until japanese release he will reveal a newcomer or veteran! Or at least every two days?!

Sonovin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sonovin
3DS FC
2466-3203-5587
Happy Birthday to me though I don't care if he's in or not.
Glad he is back though. I had a feeling a character would be out today.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
It doesn't matter. He may have been trolling, but Meta Knight had no chance to be cut. It's completely different.
Stop changing the subject to the "chances" we assume for a character.

I'm saying that Sakurai teased us, and it had a payoff.
Just like the Pseudo-Palutena thing, or the Zero-Suit Samus thing.

He implied a character wouldn't be playable, but then revealed it to be playable.

Yet you think he wouldn't do this for Ridley. Your logic is so flawed.

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
Meta Knight was my most wanted newcomer for Brawl. I'm glad to see he's back, but I'm curious whether they removed transparency from any of his attacks. To me, the fact he can't be 'ting'd' was way more annoying than his up + B, though I have faith in Sakurai.

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
Anyone who thinks that MK will still be broken in i think is fooling themselves. With the option to now have patched updates i'm sure that he won't be as strong overall as he was before. Though i'm interested to see what other changes they made to him. Though i have a feeling his attacks will appear slower due to the fact that smash 4 seems to be focusing a lot of making attacks more fluid and less blocky like they seemed to be in brawl.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Stop changing the subject to the "chances" we assume for a character.

I'm saying that Sakurai teased us, and it had a payoff.
Just like the Pseudo-Palutena thing, or the Zero-Suit Samus thing.

He implied a character wouldn't be playable, but then revealed it to be playable.

Yet you think he wouldn't do this for Ridley. Your logic is so flawed.
He never implied Meta Knight wouldn't be playable.

Nat Goméz

Smash Apprentice
Did you see how nerfed Marth is? Ending lag everywhere and less mobility, making a short-mid range without projectiles or defenses againts them play defensive because offensive is to dangerous now, and he didn't even deserved all those nerfs, is not like he was Top Tier or something

But you know who really deserve that kind of nerfhammer treat? this guy :metaknight:
And don't get me wrong, i really love the character, but i just hate him being unfair

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
No surprise and happy to see him back! Hopefully he's nerfed

Also, where the **** is his cape?!?
Huh, I didn't notice that... does that mean he has a new down+B too? He kinda needs his cape for Dimensional Cape, after all!

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I think you just really hate ridley don't you, there's too much going for him being playable
No there isn't. And no, I don't hate Ridley. I hate that 90% of his fans give humongous chance scores in RtC and how they grasp at straws which don't exist despite him being shown in a section of the game detailing bosses, with the caption saying "Other Boss Character Appearances". Why of all places would he shown the only evidence of Ridley's existence in the game in that section of the direct. He has nothing going for him.

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
I wasnt worried a bit. The starfox crew on the other hand...

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
No there isn't. And no, I don't hate Ridley. I hate that 90% of his fans give humongous chance scores in RtC and how they grasp at straws which don't exist despite him being shown in a section of the game detailing bosses, with the caption saying "Other Boss Character Appearances". Why of all places would he shown the only evidence of Ridley's existence in the game in that section of the direct. He has nothing going for him.
Even though there is and you seem to be forgetting that sakurai is a troll, why would he only show his shadow? You'd think he'd get it ou of the way then and there considering he had been trolling the fanbase since pyrosphere was revealed

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Even though there is and you seem to be forgetting that sakurai is a troll, why would he only show his shadow? You'd think he'd get it ou of the way then and there considering he had been trolling the fanbase since pyrosphere was revealed
For all we know Pyrosphere or Ridley himself may not have been finished or been buggy. There's plenty of things Sakurai sees more fit to do daily pics of than a ridiclulously overrated stage boss.

Also why are we even talking about this here

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
If there is so much evidence in his favor why don't you present a little? There is NO EVIDENCE that ties to Ridley being playable. And btw let's take this to a pm.

Top Bottom