• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - April 4th

WindozeNT

Smash Ace
NNID
WindozeNT
3DS FC
1865-1050-3752
Smash direct on tuesday. Most likley a confirmed release date will be announced, a newcomer, a veteran, some more gameplay, new mechanics, and probably final smashes.
mrgameandwatchmrgameandwatchmrgameandwatchmrgameandwatchmrgameandwatchmrgameandwatchmrgameandwatchmrgameandwatchmrgameandwatch...:roll:

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
It doesn't seem like a lot of people like Isabelle. I wonder why?
I don't like her for 4 reasons.
1) Haven't played New Leaf yet, so I have no attachment to its characters.
2) There are way cooler assists that could come out of AC.
3) She makes me feel like Resetti isn't coming back (loved him in Brawl).
4) I've been waiting for a character for a long time, and for some reason I was super hyped for today bc I was sure in my mind that it would happen, but I got her instead.

WindozeNT

Smash Ace
NNID
WindozeNT
3DS FC
1865-1050-3752
4) I've been waiting for a character for a long time, and for some reason I was super hyped for today bc I was sure in my mind that it would happen, but I got her instead.
The only AC game I've ever played is the original on GameCube, but only for about an hour, where after which I lost interest and went back to Brawl and Melee. Though its 32MB filesize was downright impressive.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
And a smash bros direct announcement

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
The only AC game I've ever played is the original on GameCube, but only for about an hour, where after which I lost interest and went back to Brawl and Melee. Though its 32MB filesize was downright impressive.
I'm interested in getting it, but I fear its addictive properties. Not sure if it's for me, but I'm planning on trying New Leaf.
And a smash bros direct announcement
That's what makes up for the crappy screenshot.

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
The idea of Isabelle being on the battlefield just seems so...like, crazy! Especially when she's doing that adorable innocent pose and smile! Seems weird placing her next to the likes of Link, Samus, and Snake. I mean, at least Peach has combat experience! (Yes, I know she isn't playable, but still...) ...Yet somehow, the concept of Villager kicking everyone's butts seems perfectly fine with me...

Digging Isabelle's fancy HD model. Dem graphics! I have high hopes for how Animal Crossing U could look!

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
1. You really should, it's arguably the best one to date and makes up for the letdown that was City Folk
2.Except for Redd, the alien dude and maybe Blathers, not really.
3 Animal Crossing is the 2nd best selling of the post 2000 Nintendo IPs( behind the Wii series), so having more then one isn't out of the question.
4. That's what the Direct announcement is for. Revealing a character in an entire vid>>>> revealing one in a pic.

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
1. You really should, it's arguably the best one to date and makes up for the letdown that was City Folk
2.Except for Redd, the alien dude and maybe Blathers, not really.
3 Animal Crossing is the 2nd best selling of the post 2000 Nintendo IPs( behind the Wii series), so having more then one isn't out of the question.
4. That's what the Direct announcement is for. Revealing a character in an entire vid>>>> revealing one in a pic.
1) I want to. It's just that... money... gah. Never been into Animal Crossing, but it seems interesting. Had no idea that City Folk was bad.
2) (The alien dude :3)
3) I honestly had no idea AC was that popular.
4) Yeah that's the one saving grace of this pic

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
1) I want to. It's just that... money... gah. Never been into Animal Crossing, but it seems interesting. Had no idea that City Folk was bad.
2) (The alien dude :3)
3) I honestly had no idea AC was that popular.
4) Yeah that's the one saving grace of this pic
Maybe you should check out the sales figures for new leaf

ptrk83

PRiDE
NNID
X-ptrk83-X
Totally gonna clear my not so busy schedule for this!

Top Bottom