• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - April 28th

MAGMIS

Smash Journeyman
So what I'm getting at this pic is that:

All assist trophy seem to have a horrible shadow figure? or is that just the 3ds.

that's about it besides the fact that Midna is a AT which we got from the Direct.

Last edited:

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
So what I'm getting at this pic is that:

All assist trophy seem to have a horrible shadow figure? or is that just the 3ds.

that's about it besides the fact that Midna is a AT which we got from the Direct.
All the characters in the 3DS version have that horrible shadow

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
I literally wasn't getting cancer, or implying that anyone would obtain cancer because of the post, I was simply referring to the Doge meme as a cancerous thing.

I wasn't literally meaning cancer. And I wasn't trying to be funny, I'm being serious, the Doge meme is bad enough to be categorized with Cancer. Figuratively, of course.
The kind of reaction you give to a twenty five year old man that still thinks humor designed for seventh graders is funny.
Yeah, replying with cancer is not seventh grade-ish at all, right?

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master
In Sakurai we trust!
Midna is my favorite videogame character bar none, and I thought she was obviously going to be a Wii U-only assist due to being more complex than most assists, and having only console appearances.
I also never expected her to appear in an update. The way he complimented her really makes the difference from being 2 trophies and a sticker in Brawl, with a reference also on a stage.
This is definitely an upgrade.
And my #1 hope is that she'll have another major roll in an upcoming Zelda game.
Specifically Zelda U being a sequel to Twilight Princess... I'd go nuts.

Midna for Smash 2023 :p

Shartimus

Smash Rookie
NNID
Shartimus
I hope we see Fi as an assist trophy and do almost the same as Mr.Resetti :laugh:

D

Deleted member

Yeah, replying with cancer is not seventh grade-ish at all, right?
You can't compare what I said to a Shiba Inu.

I was speaking figuratively, I wasn't literally talking about Cancer.

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
I literally wasn't getting cancer, or implying that anyone would obtain cancer because of the post, I was simply referring to the Doge meme as a cancerous thing.

I wasn't literally meaning cancer. And I wasn't trying to be funny, I'm being serious, the Doge meme is bad enough to be categorized with Cancer. Figuratively, of course.
You can't compare what I said to a Shiba Inu.

I was speaking figuratively, I wasn't literally talking about Cancer.
you shouldn't be talking here about cancer in the first place... not litteraly and not figuratively.

Last edited:
Top Bottom