• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - April 23rd

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Am I the only one around here who thinks ZZS is nothing but a sexy marketing gimmick who doesn´t fit in the Nintendo universe AT ALL?
Not true at all! I'm pretty sure if they were going in that direction they would use C. Falcon, not ZSS.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
It's the camera angle that makes it look awkward. from front view I'm positive it looks normal.

And no, THEY ARE NOT TRYING TO SEXUALIZE SAMUS SO SHUT THE F*** UP ABOUT IT ALREADY.
They are, there's no denying that but that's not necessarily a bad thing, I mean she has even bigger boobs and stripper heels
Sex sells? "Oooooh my..." (In my ZSS voice)
OMG Who knew

Last edited:

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
I want Captain Falcon to have a third nipple protector on his crotch for extra protection.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
I think this is the first time in a smash game where yoshi looks good, 64 was ugly cause 64, I didn't like melee and brawls look cause he lost that cute charm that yoshi normally has

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
I think this is the first time in a smash game where yoshi looks good, 64 was ugly cause 64, I didn't like melee and brawls look cause he lost that cute charm that yoshi normally has
yeah hes cute lol YAY yoshi!
and stripper heels? really?

Last edited:

Maikou

Smash Ace
SHE DOES NOT HAVE BIGGER BOOBS NOW, THE ARE JUST SUPPORTED NOW. AND THE HEELS ARE NOT MEANT TO BE SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE. THE SUIT IS MEANT FOR MAXIMUM MOBILITY, WHICH IT GRANTS.
......You know what, screw it. I ****ing give up. Humanity is no more as a proper people. I will go jump off a bridge with spikes below it now.

Cancel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Diaz30
SHE DOES NOT HAVE BIGGER BOOBS NOW, THE ARE JUST SUPPORTED NOW. AND THE HEELS ARE NOT MEANT TO BE SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE. THE SUIT IS MEANT FOR MAXIMUM MOBILITY, WHICH IT GRANTS.
......You know what, screw it. I ****ing give up. Humanity is no more as a proper people. I will go jump off a bridge with spikes below it now.
Dude zss looks amazing what are you talking about lol.

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
Seems like they are at the polishing up stage...maybe the Wii U game could come before 2015

Maikou

Smash Ace
..............................I never said anything about ZSS not looking great. and the only reason I'm still here is because there aren't any nearby bridges with enough falling height to satisfy me. nor any that have spikes.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord

They are most definitely bigger than other m and the heels are unneccessarily large why she couldn't have her brawl boots with jets in them I don't know, they are clearly meant to look attractive, I like these better anyway so I don't care. This game is targeted at young boys obviously they are gonna make her more attractive
CoughDenialCough

EDIT: and those heels clearly grant maximum mobility

Last edited:

JCOnyx

Smash Ace
NNID
JCOnyx
Everything is subject to change. It's not even the same gun anymore.
Actually, it looks like the same gun. They've probably made adjustments to shadows and stage lighting in an attempt to create more contrast. Although one image seems a little too bright and the other too saturated. Hopefully they'll find a decent middle ground before the release.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Ignore this post

Last edited:

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Not true at all! I'm pretty sure if they were going in that direction they would use C. Falcon, not ZSS.
In the game that's target market is young boys, ****ing brilliant and even if he was gonna use a guy, radiant dawn ike would obviously be the best choice and I wouldn't mind that in the slightest

Last edited:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Oh god, what's wrong with Samus's torso? it looks so awkward
Also yoshi's got dem nyan eggs
Its all the weird body proportions that make her unnaturally sexy from one point of view. It makes her just unnatural from others.

itsameluigi1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
luigitime1290
It's the camera angle that makes it look awkward. from front view I'm positive it looks normal.

And no, THEY ARE NOT TRYING TO SEXUALIZE SAMUS SO SHUT THE F*** UP ABOUT IT ALREADY.
Mine was just a joke. Forgive meeeeeeeeeeeeee. ;-;

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
It's not the sexualization that I'm worried about. I understand that, in real life, those can be helpful for mobility, etc. It's only natural that people would see this in her. I really don't care in this instance. When I care is when they show a lots of skin solely for sexual purposes. The whole "sex sells" thing doesn't work on me. It just makes me feel uncomfortable. All in all, it's a the awkward pose that gets me. I'm sure it's the camera, but it's still a weird-looking screenshot no matter what.

Cancel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Diaz30

They are most definitely bigger than other m and the heels are unneccessarily large why she couldn't have her brawl boots with jets in them I don't know, they are clearly meant to look attractive, I like these better anyway so I don't care. This game is targeted at young boys obviously they are gonna make her more attractive
CoughDenialCough

EDIT: and those heels clearly grant maximum mobility
Maybe xD

Top Bottom