• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - April 1st

ChemX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mychemmeghan
It looks like they just plopped a spring on the side of the stage and were like "Welp here you go".

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
im saying this is a stage made in the stage builder. I hope they add more to that feature. Was a great concept

MasterLuigi

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2621-2835-8943
I think the spring is there to help characters who can barely jump, like Ganondorf.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Strange... I can't decide what's being shown here...

andimidna

Smash Master

The design of the golden strip.

The tiles.

The torches.

The ghost-like structures in the background.
[collapse=other pics]

[/collapse]
There's a lot to work with there.

Last edited:

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482

The design of the golden strip.

The tiles.

The torches.

The ghost-like structures in the background.
[collapse=other pics]

[/collapse]
There's a lot to work with there.
you are on to something. I believe this stage is much bigger than we are made to believe

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Considering this looks a lot like both Palutena's Temple and Arbiter's Grounds, and the fact that it has the Stage Builder spring, I have a theory.

I'm thinking that this IS in fact Stage Builder, and this time around you will be able to take elements from already existing stages to use in building.

The "confirmed" joke was never funny.
Confirmed joke confirmed.

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
Considering this looks a lot like both Palutena's Temple and Arbiter's Grounds, and the fact that it has the Stage Builder spring, I have a theory.

I'm thinking that this IS in fact Stage Builder, and this time around you will be able to take elements from already existing stages to use in building.

Confirmed joke confirmed.
I was thinking about becoming premium, but how does the 'Pranked!' Thing work? Like can you only prank certain people? And is there a limit to who you prank? Will the prank last forever?

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I was thinking about becoming premium, but how does the 'Pranked!' Thing work? Like can you only prank certain people? And is there a limit to who you prank? Will the prank last forever?
I don't know.
I've wanted to Premium Prank people before, but I don't even know how.

I guess you should try to ask a moderator.

Top Bottom